Fucking bitchfest (regarding conservativepunk.com)

C

CaseyCatastrophe

Conservative... punk? What?

And when I asked these assholes to explain how conservatism correlates in any way with the punk subculture, they just took a bunch of cheap shots. FOR FUCK'S SAKE, MAN! As you can see, there was only one individual that actually answered the question at hand. The rest is "pwnage" history.

Then, the other night, I made the mistake of entering the chatroom. Did you guys know that altruism is immoral? NO? Well, don't even try to debate it because "morality is objective!"

I have never met such an ignorant and angry group of people. And I work fucking customer support! At least I get paid on an hourly basis to deal with that bullshit.

BLAGHKLADJLAKSDJLKJLI!!!

A better World

Reaction score
i know that website sickens me. Punk is about rebellion, freedom, and community. For some reason people like michale graves took that to mean conformity, structure, war, and thatcherism. I think we should make a collective effort to bombard them with hate mail.

p.s. funny story the bassist from my friends band tried ripping michale graves devil loche out when they played with him

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads