Fuck This Cuntry!

jrock

Reaction score
Anyone interested in going ex-pat on this place and getting the fuck outta here? I have had a bad feeling for a long time and am ready to bail before the shit hits the fan. If anyone is interested and capable in getting a passport and heading overseas in the next year, I wanna talk to you. I am completely fucking serious. I am afraid that this police state we are living in can only get worse. This rat is jumping ship before it sinks. If you are interested, msg me. Remember, you will need a little cash and a passport...

bryanpaul

Reaction score
i hear the FEMA camps are gonna feed us real good though

jrock

Reaction score
I am all for social upheaval in the face of tyranny. Although, I do not want to get locked in a concentration camp and become slave labor for the opresser's. I think I will take my chances some place else. Just sayin...

PlasticSturgeon

Reaction score
I've been thinking of bailing out and going to Australia for awhile but idk how to go about getting a passport and everything
It's actually incredibly easy...the only bummer is that it's rather spendy. If I remember correctly, I had to pay around $120 for mine...but, obviously it's worth it.
You can inquire at nearly any post office.

jrock

Reaction score
I want to emagrate permanently. Unfortunately Australia has some fairly strict policies regarding imagration. You need to have some highly valued skill set to even be considered.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads