From BC

Lilly

Reaction score
There ain't to much to much to say about me...I live in Chase to be specific which I sorta doubt many people have heard of my little village but am guessing a few might have driven thorugh it on there way to kelowna or kamloops...

I'm pretty nice to people who are nice to me but I'm pretty shy

Travelling wise I haven't done much of it and am planning to get something going next summer I got too many people wanting me around right now so by next summer of 2011 I should have figured my stuff out to get out of this place I'm in

I really would like meeting new people through this year till next

So yea....Have a lovely day and safe night:)

cricketonthemove

Reaction score
Hey, welcome. I'm actually doing out the winter in Kelowna this year. Not too far. sounds like you have alot of time to read up on here and do some research before you head out. There's ton's of great info on the forums and in alot of the users heads if you ask.

Good luck and safe travels!

...I guess if I don't say it the second person to welcome you will, search the forums before posting. just a heads up!

Lilly

Reaction score
Kelowna eh? Haven't made it out that way in a long time its real pretty there in the summer. Yeah I got LOTS of time to read, research, chicken out a few times then get jazzed all over again.

So any cool destinations in Canada I must see?

dirtyfacedan

Reaction score
There are a few of us here in BC, i'm on the Island. Chase is a very god spot for trains, for sure!! Nice to see ya here, hopefully we can have an eyeball some time!

dirtyfacedan

Reaction score
Chase is good for trains? Hmm crazy didn't know that learn something new every I guess...its boring here and yeah hopefully indeed

Meh, I was wrong, Chase is on the CP highline, meaning no trains for miles, days even. Forget i said anything :flush:

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads