from alabama, with rage

Joonbug

Reaction score
Umm hi. I recently got thrown a kick in the face by my lady called life, and I've wound up back in the town I swore I'd never set foot in again. After a few months of being on the road, I'm having to move back in with my ma, helping her out as she battles cancer. Anyway, I thought I'd finally join this thing, seeing as I'll have oogles of free time. And stuff. Later y'all.

Heron

not very crusty
Reaction score
Website
tracklabs.net
just wait till you get a chance to kick life back in the face with a pair of cleats on.

nice to meet ya

vagabond719r

Reaction score
Hope everything is fine after those tornadoes. I am from Boringham, The Tragic City originally. Sucks that you have to go through that shit with your mother. My mom just went through breast cancer shit and I wasn't there. But as they say, this too shall pass.

Joonbug

Reaction score
Where in Bama?

I've been kickin' it in Birmingham.... started a punk house and what not. Napalm Raid from Canada is playin' the house on the 17th.

I'm in Scottsboro, it's up near Huntsville. I used to live in Montevallo and I think I've met you at a show or something. How did y'all do with the tornados? I haven't really talked to anyone in Bham yet. I wish I could go down to Tuscaloosa and help out so hard.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads