France/Germany/UK/ | Squat the Planet

France/Germany/UK/

Laski North

Reaction score
Just got done rubber tramping through North America and now I’m headed to Europe with my backpack for all of September/November and part of October . Looking for good punk shows/squats/road dogs and everything in between! I really don’t know much about travelling in these countries so any tips help. I found the stressfaktor page with good DIY/punk events in Berlin but that’s about it . Would be tight to link up with some other folks for some spurts of the trip .

Anagor

Reaction score
Website
anagortravelling.wordpress.com
to start here's a few cities with good underground scenes - London, Manchester, Bristol, Brighton, Leeds.....

Second that, especially London (like Camden) and Bristol! I consider Bristol my "home town" when it comes to UK ...

Being from Germany ... did not really travel here, so no experience. But Berlin should be worth a trip, obviously.

Laski North

Reaction score
if you get to the UK message me and I'll give you any help / tips I can.... to start here's a few cities with good underground scenes - London, Manchester, Bristol, Brighton, Leeds.....

Just got back from England . Leeds was fucking sick, London was sick , didn’t have enough time to check the others

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads