Formal apology for being a shithead | Squat the Planet

Formal apology for being a shithead

Owl

Reaction score
Was posting in the black market to sell bud, and in hindsight, that was really fucking stupid. Slight explanation that my boyfriend and I are new to STP and greatly misunderstood the concept of the black market threads. Also that we've been at risk of running out of gas and being stranded several times so I was desperate to make money in a place that doesn't allow panhandling. That in no way justifies my being a shithead, but figured was somewhat relevant. So, apologies for being dumb. As a person that's new to stp, I want to learn the do's and do not do's. Looks like they consist of don't be a dumb shit and respect the forums.

Owl

Reaction score
If you did find a buyer their prolly a LEO.. Anybody whos been on the streets long enough can find what they need, on the streets. ;)

You're right, I really should have considered that. Luckily, it didn't work for shit. I know I wouldn't have trusted that a week ago, I just knew I needed gas or id be without A.C. in Florida.

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
:) thanks! And welcome to STP - and we DO have several other resources ... well information ... readily available to you too.

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Just fly a sign?

Reactions: Cornelius Vango

sub lumpen filth

Reaction score
Gas jug? So fucking easy...... Seriously, try it. You will be surprised, and never have to pay for gas again.

(get a 5 gallon gas jug and then go ask people for a lil squirt when they are filling up)

Last edited:

Owl

Reaction score
We were also trying to gas jug, successfully made about 20 dollars that way. However, we were trying to make it to my grandma's funeral on Monday. Like I said, it was stupid and there were several other solutions. I know how easy it is to spange and gas jug, but it also takes forever and we were on a timeline.

James Meadowlark

Sonic Reducer
Reaction score
The whole reason against that was the fact that it's illegal to fly sign in Florida

I don't know where you are, but Gainesville is blown up with tons of folks flying signs- Like almost every intersection and shopping center. I've never seen this many before.. Maybe a city or county ordinance, but if it were a state law, the county jail would be FULL here.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads