Photos - for the hungry cowboys and cowgirls | Squat the Planet

Photos for the hungry cowboys and cowgirls

Kate Westcoast

Reaction score
Website
evencowgirlsgetthepoops.tumblr.com
10620649_10152193512837371_6683764236204134645_n.jpg

As you know cycling is hungry work and it is a constant battle to keep your energy levels up. I can sometimes eat my couscous/beans/corn and be HUNGRIER afterwards. It's ridiculous. My neighbor in golden gate park was a vet bicycle cowboy and he told me if i started to fly a sign like the one about people would leave me their leftovers on my bicycle. So i tried it out, and while i was coasting down the west coast on highway 1 i had cars pull over waving me to stop to give me an apple, even a handful of granola, but these boys up here gave me shit tons of oatmeal, ramen noodles, and granola bars, enough that i had to take the sign down because i could not carry any more food. Just thought I'd share. This is the first sign i've ever 'flew' and i figure its kinda like skipping a step, making your bicycle the trashcan instead of digging in the trashcan for peoples leftovers. lol

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads