Flyonward - rent an onward ticket as proof of not overstaying | Squat the Planet

Flyonward - rent an onward ticket as proof of not overstaying

landpirate

campervan untilising nomadic traveller
Reaction score
Ok first things first. A disclaimer, I have not used this website. I cannot vouch whether it works or whether it's a scam. I cannot say whether using this system would count as some kind of fraud or whatever. It is up to you to take that chance I guess.

Anyway the premise of it is, that you can for $9.99 rent an onward ticket for up to 48 hours to present immigration/customs or whoever to show that you have onward travel plans and are therefore not going to overstay and so aid you in getting a visa. There is info on the website explaining this in more detail as to be honest I don't 100% get how it technically works, but the principle seems pretty sweet.

I also guess if you are interested in using this service then maybe poke around the net and see if anybody has legitimately used it and had success.

https://flyonward.com/

SnakeOilWilly

Reaction score
From the site:

"By booking an onward ticket, you need to provide us with your title, full name, date of your desired onward flight, and of course your departure country. The arrival country is optional; leave it blank and we’ll select a random one for you (recommended).

After an order is made, our staff will process the booking with your provided information. An email with your e-ticket (a PDF file) will be sent to you immediately from the airline (not from us). You can print out this ticket. The ticket will come with a “Confirmed” status which means has been paid in full. After that, you can go to the website of the airline, select “Manage My Booking” menu, input your name and booking reference code to see details of your ticket. Sounds great, right? These tickets are the real deal.

Depending on your booking option, the ticket will last for exactly 24 hours or 48 hours, so so all you need to do is make sure you’re arriving at your destination within 24 hours or 48 hours of booking your onward flight with us. The ticket will be automatically canceled after that period. Contact us for a quote if you need a ticket that lasts more than 48 hours."

IDK Seems legit but who knows.

wizehop

Chasing the Darkness
Reaction score
Staff? That's the only thing that gets me, cause 9.99 aint a fuck of a lot. If its done by a computer its a bit more believable.
For me the only times I've ever had to show that I was not staying in a given country was when I was boarding a plane to said country. I could see this working easily, however I could also see just making a fake one not that hard either.

Seems pretty legit though, few articles ext on line and they say good things.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
yeah, thanks for sharing this, that's pretty interesting. for $10 i'd totally give it a try just to see.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$20.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads