Florida boredom

Symphony

Reaction score
Try High Springs,FL. At least Cocoa has a pretty beach and nice waves. You should enjoy that while you're there. FL beaches are SOOOO much more beautiful than the beaches I saw in Cali.

Dmac

Reaction score
ocala for sure! free food and smoke. but anywhere in FL is better right now then where i am stuck with a foot of snow on the ground.

LeatherTrampGypsy

Reaction score
FL. is beautiful & all....but the cops suck! Stay away from Clearwater Beach. Got arrested on bullshit charges, they were dropped though. Those cops will go to any lenghts to put you up in the crowbar hotel. Good luck. :-]

P.S.) St. Pete is pretty awesome.

Reactions: s3nt13nt

Wookie

Reaction score
Sikkped out on rainbow this year......got my job back, ahah! More or less just looking for some like minded individuals around this area, who wants to bail come summer.

crow

Reaction score
I feel ya, I'm holed up in stpete on probation right now but I'm roadtrippin north this summer.
NC, PA, MN then back down here with a few friends.
St. Pete has good concerts but is really going downhill lately.
Rather than hate this state, I'm trying to recruit people to it, and make it better.

JaimaJaima

Reaction score
This summer I'm looking to get out, want to ride the rails for the first time. Nervous and I would like someone who's done it before to go with me, I don't care where. I'll either be in Ocala or Orlando, hit me up.

Reaction score
FL. is beautiful & all....but the cops suck! Stay away from Clearwater Beach. Got arrested on bullshit charges, they were dropped though. Those cops will go to any lenghts to put you up in the crowbar hotel. Good luck. :-]

P.S.) St. Pete is pretty awesome.

Correction, St. Pete may have been awesome at one time, but not so much anymore. They illegalized panhandling, and as of January 1st they passed a city ordinance basically banning homeless people. It's definitely being fought against, and is not completely in effect, but for fair warning, if you come through St. Pete Florida, keep in mind that just having a big pack on yer back could be enough for the cops to start fucking with you. Also, there is an extreme lack of shows here, but if you are here there is a nice little bar downtown called the FUBAR, and that's pretty much were every and any good show is left in st. pete. A couple years back there was a homeless tent city under an underpass that had been there for quite some time...one day a bunch of cops showed up and took box cutters to every last tent. After that incident St. Pete cops, at least for a little while, were named the most asshole cops in the country.

MiztressWinter

Like A Boss
Reaction score
South Daytona, Florida here. Haven't seen any travelers coming thru town lately, but if you come through hit me up. Me and my bf will buy ya a beer or somethin ;)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads