Flickr anyone???

R

rideitlikeyoustoleit

Widerstand, I think the pictures of the boxcar stage in black butte is something my friend was organizing, so thats really cool you made it out there to see it. I guess they had a four day folk/bluegrass show a little while ago, but I was in Houston and couldn't make it.

Angela

Wandering But Not Lost Yet
Reaction score
I'm kinda wishing that I stayed up there too, instead of going on through to LA and enjoying the sweltering heat and smog. My knee is feeling much better than it was though so I've talked to them about stopping through the second week or so in July on my way down from Port Townsend and help out for at least a few days before I go east. But the punk and bluegrass shows in the boxcar looked like a fun time. Nice pictures Widerstand!

R

rideitlikeyoustoleit

Okay, just thought I would add this, I made it this weekend for a bit to black butte since some of my friends played last night (Hobo Goblins and Little Boy Blue) and it was so awesome! I'm glad I finally got a chance to check it out.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads