first trip

wayne

Reaction score
hey im gonna be talking my first trip outta toronto or barrie havent decided would anyone like to tag alone for some company and i would like someone that knows more then me lol so let me know im going mid jan

wayne

Reaction score
no im not hitting on you im saying tell me why im gonna die but i got told by someone else so thanks and no thanks and oddlymissshapen thanks for the honest response and i may die but i gotta do thia trip thats why im asking if anyone is going and would like a friend to go with

Teko

rooted
StP Supporter
Reaction score
honestly man, unless you got some cold weather gear, and some rain gear... i would wait. being cold is one thing, but when you are cold and wet you get sick and die.

Cardboard

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Make a sign and of your destination, and stand at an on ramp. Try to make small talk. Don't take sketchy rides. You looked fucking big from your avatar (and hairy! ;) ), it might decrease your chances slightly, but also stop the creepers a bit too.
Hitching aint so hard to figure out. Make sure you're going the right way. Try to use major cities as destinations, and look at a map now and then. Where are you going? I will plan you a route in 5 min. with google maps if it helps. Big cities, Highways, high traffic.

D

Deleted member 125

isnt there enough articles of dead riders on the site already? dont ride trains in canada, in the winter, if you dont at least have good cold weather gear.

K

Kim Chee

If you have to go make sure to take one of those foam sleeping pads (or a self inflating one if you can afford it).
Also, having a body bag with you might be convenient for whoever finds you. Maybe just get inside of it when it starts to get really cold. Take care of yourself.

wildboy860

CrustyhoboHippycore
StP Supporter
Reaction score
It's a hard life out there! Take it easy . . .

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads