First Time Traveler

Puckett

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Ks is home & damn tornados bring me back everytime
i hitched from kck to socal in 4 days 4 rides. not bad turned down a few rides too. even if you have never done it befor tell who ever gives you a ride you have. so they dont think oh new fresh meat. knives are good if you know how to use them and are not afraid to stab people. because wepons can be used against you. be safe and if you dont already get a cell phone and text the plate # and a pic of the car/truck to some one you trust and always keep an eye out every bit of info you find out about the person. i did that and i was just fine. i wasnt scared but its a good safety messure if ur a girl and alone. good luck!

Reactions: JackieBlue

Aura

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Hey guys sorry I haven't been online much! Been a crazy last couple of weeks! But I officially will be leaving town this Friday the 9th! I'm going out to Kansas City and will be at the Nero, Vaski, Spl, and Crime show out at Grinder's if anyone wants to come by and say hey! I'll have some led gloves and an orbit and will be running around with a professional glover called Triple T if anyone wants a light show before I head out! Wouldn't mind a tip or two! haha! But thank you all so much! I actually found a person that is going to go with me for part of the way! Woo hoo!

Xavierr

Reaction score
I'll have some led gloves and an orbit and will be running around with a professional glover called Triple T if anyone wants a light show before I head out! Wouldn't mind a tip or two! haha! But thank you all so much! I actually found a person that is going to go with me for part of the way! Woo hoo!

Light shows are fun, especially when the senses are enhanced. Fire as well.

Carey 5000

Reaction score
Best way to learn is by doing. Best of luck to you. If you get a bad feeling about something don't follow through.
I'd really recommend having someone with you your first time out but like dude said just use your common sense and you'll be fine

Reactions: LostAvood

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads