Video - First little video! Just a snippit of where I am in the world | Squat the Planet

Video First little video! Just a snippit of where I am in the world

D

Deleted member 21429

Keep doin what yer doin and I hope you two have many adventures and few mishaps. If you see this in time, the moon tonight is full elliptical and 16% brighter than usual. I just watched it rise over the mountain with some wispy clouds and a ring around it letting me know snow be comin soon. ~ peace and loved the ending quote on your video

Raggamuffin

Reaction score
Keep doin what yer doin and I hope you two have many adventures and few mishaps. If you see this in time, the moon tonight is full elliptical and 16% brighter than usual. I just watched it rise over the mountain with some wispy clouds and a ring around it letting me know snow be comin soon. ~ peace and loved the ending quote on your video

Thank you kindly! The snow is coming down heavy here now... It's a thick grey sky and I can't see the moon anywhere :( Will keep searching!

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
aww that was a great little vid, you should do a vlog or something of your travels! are you in canada now? i love the last line of your video.

on a side note, we'll soon have the ability for members to upload videos like you did and have them streamable/viewable in the thread, so it'll kinda be an alternative to youtube if you don't want to use that.

anyways, where are you headed and any chance you'll make it to this year's jambo?

Raggamuffin

Reaction score
aww that was a great little vid, you should do a vlog or something of your travels! are you in canada now? i love the last line of your video.

on a side note, we'll soon have the ability for members to upload videos like you did and have them streamable/viewable in the thread, so it'll kinda be an alternative to youtube if you don't want to use that.

anyways, where are you headed and any chance you'll make it to this year's jambo?

Aw thanks - you're not the first one to say that! You know, I MAY be inclined to, definitely feel better about posting more pictures now :) so you know, watch this space!

Awesome - that sounds better as I know it takes up memory (what little of it there might be!) on smart phones etc. if you're having to download it. I'll keep looking out for that! I actually couldn't work out how to do it from my phone... but I've had the privileged of using a desktop computer the past few days. So we'll see what's possible when I'm back on the road.

Yeah just outside of Vancouver at the moment, plans are rough, no plans really just a whole bunch of ideas. Definitely will be spending time around the gulf islands, MIGHT consider dropping into the states, and then all depending on weather, who knows, might even try and make it back across country via a different route and good old car relocation services... it's all to play for! Jambo is towards the end of the year? Will have to see where I'm at - I watched all the prep for it last year too - I got faith I'll make it there one day!

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Aw thanks - you're not the first one to say that! You know, I MAY be inclined to, definitely feel better about posting more pictures now :) so you know, watch this space!

Awesome - that sounds better as I know it takes up memory (what little of it there might be!) on smart phones etc. if you're having to download it. I'll keep looking out for that! I actually couldn't work out how to do it from my phone... but I've had the privileged of using a desktop computer the past few days. So we'll see what's possible when I'm back on the road.

Yeah just outside of Vancouver at the moment, plans are rough, no plans really just a whole bunch of ideas. Definitely will be spending time around the gulf islands, MIGHT consider dropping into the states, and then all depending on weather, who knows, might even try and make it back across country via a different route and good old car relocation services... it's all to play for! Jambo is towards the end of the year? Will have to see where I'm at - I watched all the prep for it last year too - I got faith I'll make it there one day!

sweet, yeah you might try using the youtube app then you could record and upload straight from your phone.

if you come down to washington state, let me know, we might be able to meet up!

Raggamuffin

Reaction score
sweet, yeah you might try using the youtube app then you could record and upload straight from your phone.

if you come down to washington state, let me know, we might be able to meet up!

Wicked! I'll see what I can do :D and absolutely, that's a great idea! In the next few days I'll probably be off the radar for a little bit - but if I do I'll definiteitly hit you up!

Reactions: Matt Derrick

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads