finding where we belong

misanthropicrustacian

Reaction score
I began traveling the moment I got out of high school , partially for the reason I had a lot of traveler type friends , some of which I looked up to that got me interested in it, but mainly because I was depressed and wanted to meet people, I thought I might meet the love of my life on the road , I did meet many people though , some of which became some of my best Friends, on and off after the first time I would trytravel and go back to places I had lived before take breaks and hit the road again , each time advancing in the ways I would travel and spending longer trips in the road , I realized that in this lifetime I may never find someone to love but no matter where I go I can carry love with me, this was something easier said than done years ago for me being so pessimistic and more full of hate and disgust for the world , but as I get older It became easier for me to forget about what bad things are going on for me now and to understand that I can still Help noytonl myself but others by not succumbing to being negative cus nobody wants to see that and dhit could be way worse for me, idk what this rant is , honestly kind of a desperate silent cry for help I know life can hard for a lot of us subverts but id like to keep going and not give up and see what this life has for me , to anyone else who can relate , stay strong

misanthropicrustacian

Reaction score
I'mUOTE="zipty6425, post: 210582, member: 16681"]I hear ya. I hope things are looking up for you these days. How old are you? What area are you in lately?[/QUOTE]
Im 27 and now I live in Escondido CA, working a dishwashing job and renting a room in a house, on break from traveling or something like that

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads