Finally

webs

Reaction score
Prowled for a month or so and finally joined!

Heres me in short. Currently in NY but moving to Venice Beach with friends in january and so my life beyond family, "home", etc begins. Ive been alawys fascinated with DIY traveling for quite some time now, and in my days of playing music on the streets of manhattan ive meet many travlers. my idea is to get settled into my apartment with the friends ill be living with and try to find the dirty kids in town. get to know them and in due time when my friends that come back to new york (in spring) i might just be able to begin traveling with more seasoned people. my dream is to be on a frieght :)

you may be thinking why dont your friends travel with you? and the answer is they stink!

Reactions: TheUndeadPhoenix

bryanpaul

Reaction score
if you mean they stink in a figurative way...i understand....if you mean literally....probly shouldnt hit the road :) .... but nah fer real it'll take you about 10 mins. on the venice boardwalk to run into some kids..... venice is a hoot....always characters out and about to hang out with...

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads