Finally made it

VitaminDe

Reaction score
Thanks, best wishes to you too, man. I'll figure out a plan eventually, I apparently just have to want it more than I think I already do. And, I'm old enough (26). Old enough to actually forget for a second how old I am when asked, old enough to be at an age where I'm "Too old to" do some things, and "Too young to" do other things.

WindWalker1970

Reaction score
If you got some wheels and gas money this is a kick ass day trip. Especially in the fall time.

http://tailofthedragon.com/dragon.html

RideMePoster_2011.gif

Doc Road

Reaction score
lol i hear ya. so you gona stay in SA? Did you grow up there? Go to school there?
Yeah,cut my teeth hear. Grew up hear Universal City to be esact. Just passing through,was in Tennessee for two months. I have I thread on ride and board,of the latest trip back to the bay, trying to get some fellow scallywags to get on board and make the trip interesting. And Im more of a ''self schooled'' type, I'm always at school. I say that with no ego.

Evie217

Reaction score
Awesome I'll go check out your post Doc. Damn bein housed up is drivin me nuts boy. I can feel myself getting weaker not cool. Soon ill be free again!! As for school I actually tried to go to SAC but I never heard back from them. Im still i n debt to Hallmark of Aeronautics there in SA I think thats why they didnt send me anything

VitaminDe

Reaction score
You will be alright. It truly is amazing traveling! Sucks doin it solo but good meets when you finally get into the cities. Keep in contact maybe someday we will run into eachother. How long have you been in the NY/NJ area?

Too long! It's difficult to get started solo but, I usually do things alone anyway and tend to enjoy it, so can't really be too bad. The thought of running into you adds some motivation and incentive :). Will definitely stay in touch!

Reactions: Evie217

Doc Road

Reaction score
Awesome I'll go check out your post Doc. Damn bein housed up is drivin me nuts boy. I can feel myself getting weaker not cool. Soon ill be free again!! As for school I actually tried to go to SAC but I never heard back from them. Im still i n debt to Hallmark of Aeronautics there in SA I think thats why they didnt send me anything
Yeah,know the feeling of getting weaker. Been gaining weight for this trip back to the bay but now im just a fat fucking home bum(not that there is everything wrong with that) getting weaker by the day with couches,beds,and drugs. I dig books,it gets expansif especially when you LIKE to read,but still better then what the so called collages are charging for an education. Its to bad what students go trough for for what they have been tot to want.

Reactions: Evie217

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads