finally made it out of venice CA !!! | Squat the Planet

finally made it out of venice CA !!!

vibrate9

Reaction score
ermagawd venice is the greatest and i love the community out there on the boardwalk but that place sucked me in... well i finally made it out and im currently in sedona AZ but im ready to travel and move around and meet some new people, im looking for a community of vagabonds/travelers in arizona i can find to meet some new people to kick it with but ill meet anyone 1 on 1 too idc, im traveling alone in a tiny car at the moment and its lonely, would love some vagabond/traveler friends to kick it with. ill be in AZ till jan 1 2020 so if you know of a good place to meet some cool people outside of AZ after that lmk too bc im restless rn, i need to see some new places and new faces :) ... peace and love everyone <3

WanderLost

Reaction score
Im in Tucson rn and im always down to kick it. Idk where im goin next, but def not north. I mean not until spring. PM me if you wanna hang in Tucson.

D

Deleted member 22934

It's gotta be getting pretty cold up there about now. He'll it's cold down here in Phoenix. Last night I slept outside for the first time in a long time and good damn was it cold... I'm getting to be too old to get caught unprepared. Actually, I had a sleeping bag, and ahit I still froze my ass off

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads