Finally joined, doin it for 11 months now.

Shorts

Reaction score
So, who's gonna be in Nola for Halloween this year? I've never been, any advice on how to get through it with no face tat and all my teeth?

K

Kim Chee

Don't be the first person to fall asleep in a drinking crowd unless you want a sharpie ink dick pointed at your mouth and a swastika on your forehead.

As for getting your teeth knocked out or face tats, nola has no exclusive. That stuff can happen anywhere.

I've avoided nola for some unknown non reason. Not my gig.

Cirno9

Reaction score
7XMicheal speaks the truth about the face drawings, also I was wearing my shoes to sleep so that didnt help. But last year was amazing, I met so many cool people and the spanging was well, fruitful. You will have a fun time even if you were in a business suit and just decided to hang out with the gutter punks or what have you. If you want you can even ask for a spare drink and get your cup filled on bourbon street.

Reactions: Tude

Shorts

Reaction score
Pretty much what i've heard. I've been warned to stay the hell outta 9th ward. I guess I'll figure out what I'm doing when i'm there.

D

deleted user

Made a post earlier about Nola Halloween, I know a few people who will be down there, pm me when it gets closer and I'll let you know where I'm at

D

Deleted member 125

i was in nola a few years back for new years...good god ill never intentionally go back to new orleans. also im not sure if hes still there but i had the descinct pleasure of running into ROBOCOP. i was drinking in the mcdonalds bathroom...yea i had a bit of a drinking problem. and dude busted in and nearly arrested me, i got lucky and he just told me to leave but damn i did not want to spend any time in opp at all.

D

Deleted member 125

ROBOCOP is serious about his job, that dude wakes up and combs his mustache puts on his aviators and takes it to the fucking streets. he was honestly one of the most intimidating people ive ever met.

Art101

Reaction score
Does anyone remember the bull in Portland (think it was Portland)that wore the Gargoyles.Kind reminds me of him.We called him the Terminator.

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Welcome to STP :) And dam I never thought about waking up with additional sharpee tats on me -- hehe Years ago - passing out was in a bathtub and I was the a-ho who locked up the bathroom. But no sharpee tats. Never did that to anyone either ... I'd like to get down through NOLA sometime but it would just be a through and through and spend one day I guess. But hell you have fun and stay safe (and avoid those markers :) )

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads