Fellow human

Amanda Palmer

Reaction score
Hi all! I'm not new here, but never introduced myself.

I'm Amanda. Heavy in school debt, musician, survivalist, 24 years lived, currently residing in Kalamazoo, Michigan. In the works of quitting my job and traveling in the westerly direction within the next six months.

Lover of wind, trees, friendship, lengthy happiness, bicycles, and the pursuit of knowledge.

If you swing by this way let me know, especially if you're looking to travel westerly as well :) Let's stop in Utah on the way to climb some cliffs.

D

Deleted member 16034

Where in Michigan are you currently? I was trying to see if I could get a job on Mackinac island next year, but if you're traveling you'll probably be gone by then.

Amanda Palmer

Reaction score
Where in Michigan are you currently? I was trying to see if I could get a job on Mackinac island next year, but if you're traveling you'll probably be gone by then.
I'm in the South West part of Michigan, Mackinac is about 9 hours north of me- but there are a lot of cool places to live up there, good luck!

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Welcome to STP - and with a cool intro. Ha and I'm surviving a later in life school loan person ... grr. but it sounds like you have some happiness in the future! Enjoy!

• Best of Luck!
Reactions: deathrehearsal

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
i'm biking down the coast to the jambo. i'm starting 2nd week of august. wanna go? :D

Let's stop in Utah on the way to climb some cliffs.

on a side note, i've been wanting to do that for quite some time now.

Reactions: ByronMc

Lial

Reaction score
I'm gonna be in southern Michigan at the EarthFirst Rendezvous the first week of July and then basically doing whatever until August, at which point I wanna be back in Pittsburgh for Skullfest. If you're into EarthFirsty stuff you should come out.

ThereYouAre

Reaction score
Hey Im by kzoo! Been camping in allegan for a couple months and waiting to get the means to go to Vail colorado. I have a junky truck camper that im fixing up hoping to be ready to get back on the road in a month or so before the snow hits

WanderLost Radical

Reaction score
Hey! If you're heading for Utah, we might cross path! Im heading for Iowa for the end of the month, for a folk show I wanna attend. See ya there maybe!!

Reaction score
OTE="Carl Wander, post: 209896, member: 10327"]Hey! If you're heading for Utah, we might cross path! Im heading for Iowa for the end of the month, for a folk show I wanna attend. See ya there maybe!![/QUOTE]
Hey have you passed iowa city yet? If so, link. I'm heading west or either south.

WanderLost Radical

Reaction score
In Iowa city right now! My show in Des Moines is only on sunday, so Im spending the week between here and cedar springs

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads