Favorite conspiracy theories or ones that interest you

blank

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
That flat Earth thing is actually mostly based in Christian fundamentalist folks with their literal biblical interpretations. I think it spread beyond that to people who are just super mentally ill.

Batsy

Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
I remember years ago my brother showed me a meme about a satirical conspiracy theory that made fun of paranoid neo-nazis. It was a "theory" that Israel might be "secretly run by jews". lmao

I also heard that there are satirical conspiracy theories that Connecticut doesn't exist, because "think about it, have you ever heard of an actual person from Connecticut?"

WyldLyfe

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Theres only really one "conspiracy theory" imo, an thats that theres a group of people or an agenda that wants to control humans, if you can't see that going on then I don't know what to say to you. Shits getting worse and it might have to get really bad for people to start doing something about it as a collective more. We could go one about a whole lot, chem trails, vaccines, poison foods, government surveillance, mind control an manipulation, the dark occult, technology.. ect. There is a force that wants to corrupt and invert everything, it hates life an joy, everything that is going on an that the corrupt ones are doing is just to help us think outside the box an get past it and create a better world. There is many timelines humanity could take now.. but its up to us as a collective, together to shape an create this world the way we want it for future generations to come, our actions matter!! what you do matters, don't know how its going to play out.. gonna leave this picture here though.

Last edited:
  • Stupid
Reactions: Older Than Dirt

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads