Farmer John | Squat the Planet

Farmer John

JungleBoots

Reaction score
The one and only, he was a regular of this site.

im not sure what to say about him or his death yet...

i figure ill really lay some words down when i can think of it.

He died may 21st 2011 at the age of 16.

His canoe flipped and he got sucked into an under current. A very brave stranger dove in to try to save him, but was also sucked into the current and drown. Ive yet to find out who that person was, and how i can get in touch with his family.

im sure alot of you had the chance to chat will him. he was an incredible young man.

im going to strive to live like he did, thoughtfully, but with great vigor.

JungleBoots

Reaction score

a short little video in memorial i made for farmer just earlier today on my fancy shmancy ipod thinger majigger. i poured out my tea for him... cause the boy didnt drink liquor but once in a while... the boy loved tea. and now that part of him is on the rails and spikes and gravel of milwalkie junction forever.

couldnt get the pouring out on the rails on video cause i only got two hands but w/e

i love you john, i fucking love you. what more is there to say?

JungleBoots

Reaction score
Mine too. God he must have taken 10 or more kids on their first ride. Cheif, t$, gator, diez, the list goes on.

Im gunna miss the hell out of him

A

AvgastasVanzetti

The one and only, he was a regular of this site.

im not sure what to say about him or his death yet...

i figure ill really lay some words down when i can think of it.

He died may 21st 2011 at the age of 16.

His canoe flipped and he got sucked into an under current. A very brave stranger dove in to try to save him, but was also sucked into the current and drown. Ive yet to find out who that person was, and how i can get in touch with his family.

im sure alot of you had the chance to chat will him. he was an incredible young man.

im going to strive to live like he did, thoughtfully, but with great vigor.

Its el farmers lil brother gus lets get together

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads