Edinburgh Festival/Fringe | Squat the Planet

Edinburgh Festival/Fringe

Tony Pro

Reaction score
Website
gavincwillow.wordpress.com
I'm ashamed to say this will be my first Edinburgh Festival; I wonder if any veterans could clue me in. I'm not one to seek out live performances, but I get the sense that there's an added element to what goes on in Edinburgh and I'd be a fool not to take as much in as I can.
-Any worthwhile alternative events which aren't listed in the official guides?
-Think I could get away with flogging homemade jewelry on the street? An official street vendor license costs 80 quid per day.

Happy to meet up with anyone who's passing through the city for drinks, hijinks, or impromptu street performance. Unfortunately my living arrangements aren't such that I can offer anyone floorspace, but any other assistance I'm happy to provide.

jimi

Reaction score
I'll probably be rolling through, it'll be my first time in the city as well. Might have to bail if I can't find a place to crash and/or if sleeping outside isn't a good option, but we'll see.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$20.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads