Video Economy of space applied

Tumbleweed

Reaction score
I wonder if we Americans could ever embrace this extreme economy of space? Most of the people I know who actively preach economy of space live in Yurt's in rural settings. While I admire that choice a small home in a remote location, on a big piece of land, doesn't come anywhere close to the economy of space the people in this video live with as an invironmental reality, i.e., as a necessity.

Reactions: Bizarre Odor

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Hai thar - the vid is gone, but I'm sure the thought is there. And hey - in looking back at your messages - you find a place or a purpose of your travels?

Tumbleweed

Reaction score
Thanks Tude, Here is a link to another video from the same market.

I haven't actually reviewed my posting history...does it convey the confusion and despair I've been battling with? A lot of things are changing in my life all at the same time. I think that in the long run I will be in a much better place in a couple of years but for now I'm traveling a rough road. Spending time with my kids keeps me focused on the positive and I'm working hard on taking my time with my decisions rather than just doing the cut-and-run thing.
I have to admit that this site has helped a lot. I come here for the same reason that people call support lines; to stave off loneliness and try and connect with another person.

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
That is a very cool market - I would love to get to some Asian areas in the future.

I also understand despair and issues. Am changing where I live and what I do at the moment and everyone is hanging on me and ... and ... and. Just stop it. :) I gave myself a time out today and stated FU - I have my own day - and I enjoyed it. Drank some cheap beer, ate some leftover whatever from my neighbor, cleaned out the kitty litter - happy even after the stupid grocery bag full of cat poop leaked all the way to the door. Yay!!!! I'm fucking Happy!!!

BUT - it was a great day!!!!!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads