"Easier to imagine end of the world

ausbos

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Than the end of capitalism."

Hi all I'm austin and I'm sort of an oogle fuck. But everybody was at one point. Fuckin sue me.

Been lurking n random commenting for awhile now.

Squat the planet, you all rule.

I write poetree n shit n one day I'll dump coolshit like so many others here. Not today. Meantime I'm wandering.

Partially own a used bookstore in blythe, ca. Right on the colorado river between indio and phoenix. Across the river is quartzsite. You know it. I know you do. You end up in that shithole, mom n pops will give ya lodgin n food n maybe whatever ya might be needin if ya volunteer at the store n are polite n goodnatured. We's good people. Third hand books. No we dont have a website. But alotra homebums know us.

I'm just another god-made soul itching to reunite. Some do church, the road does it for me.

To expand on the title and open to conversation, this hoity toity marxist leaning college prof for cuny (city univ of ny)...david harvey... titled one of his talks "it's easier to imagine the end of the world than the end of capitalism."

Why? What does this have to do with zombies in movies n tv shows n comix, apocalyptic rhetoric by many many churches n religions, climate change, survivalism, y2k or 2012? Or squats, traveling, anarchism, individual or communal? Rainbow gatherin? Economic crises? Do you believe that we're all actually fucked, or that there's a way to keep going? Is there gonna be an end of the world?

I fell asleep due to all of david harveys magical abilities as a college prof, but look him up if this topic wasn't borin ya to death.

Lovin ya family!

K

Kim Chee

Tell One-eyed Gary I said, "hi" if you see him.

If I were in the neighborhood, I'd definitely take you up on the volunteer opportunity.

Welcome.

professorjpj

Reaction score
Haha, my deepest wish(besides having the earth to myself) is to see the end of capitalism.. And to drag all the rich douchebags out of their mansions and condos.. And see the end of yuppies and hipsters.. Im working on it!!

misanthropicrustacian

Reaction score
welcome brother, I really can imagine that too and contemplate it often. I see your homepage.. You aren't from boston are you?, im here in shitty san diego on probation doing bs court ordered classes but the end of this year im planning on heading north-east, maybe we'll cross paths.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads