E.J. "Hesh" - Potential Predatory thief | Squat the Planet

E.J. "Hesh" - Potential Predatory thief

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frenchie

Reaction score
Screen Shot 2017-05-04 at 12.38.07 PM.png

Saw this circulating and realized he'd followed me on social media so I blocked him, his new IG is the.reflecting.god (cringe).

EphemeralStick

Andie of the House of Queer
Reaction score
I'm all for posting warnings about untrustworthy people but I have to ask, does anyone have any first hand experiences with this guy that can validate the claim? Something more than, "I met this guy once and he seemed like a dick". First hand accounts of acts of violence towards other people.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
THIS IS THE HOMIE HES NON OF THE ABOVE

that's not even a complete sentence, much less an argument in favor of this person, so that's why the moderator asked you to clarify. if the person says this stuff is false about him, and he'd like to post in his defense, we would be more than happy to take down this thread.

F

FrumpyWatkins

Not really sure what's going on here. I tried to post in this thread, I guess my post was not approved however I get updates to this thread. I don't personally know this guy and I have spent a lot of time in Philadelphia, currently near there now disabled foot and parole shit. Never heard of him causing problems. However we have mutual friends and since I saw this starting to get more play I have inquired with a few of those people and none of them thought this guy was a bad dude other than it sounds like he had a falling out with a girl who made one of these quasi "green light this dude" posts on FB or IG which didn't seem to get much play and someone posted it here or part of it here with no credible source whatsoever and people are criticising someone for saying he is their homie. Literally this witch hunt shit is how people get killed. Without any credible evidence this guy did anything wrong besides screen caps of his legitimate Instagram and some paragraph someone typed and posted with the screen caps I don't see how the mods can allow this to stay posted without a credible source. Like literally this is crazy.

• Useful
Reactions: Shwillam

Coywolf

Make America Freight Again
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Im starting to see a direct correlation between face tats, and the Untrustworthy/shady section.....there HAS to be a connection somewhere....

(I don't know this dude, not sure if he is a bad guy or not, but I usually avoid people with obvious face tats. Seems to be a safe bet)

Sorry if I'm offending any good people with face tats out there. ::soapbox::

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
so, despite multiple requests by moderators and myself, no one has provided any evidence that backs up what was said in the OP. so i'm going to close this thread and eventually it will be removed.

Reactions: VikingAdventurer
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads