Dumpster picked Toshiba laptop restored! | Squat the Planet

Dumpster picked Toshiba laptop restored!

D

Deleted member 8978

I made it back after a little hiatus. On top of that, one of my co-workers passed away on 3/6 and I known him for five years. The video was recorded as raw footage two days later. At this rate, it is hard to battle an extreme degree of grief, depression and adaption to unexpected changes. Welcome again to the real world, I guess?!

With a little bit of computer knowledge and a decent budget, it is obvious that you can't always find a computer that works right out of a dumpster unless you're that damn lucky! What would you do with a trash picked computer? Make money off of it one time by pawning/selling it or what?!

Jimmy Beans

Bad Order Hoghead
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
This is an interesting juxtaposition of subjects. It reminds me of the store in my home town that sells beds and bicycles. Anyway, that's not a critique just an observation.

My nephew was murdered on 3/6 two years ago. It's a shitty date for me too. Sorry to hear about your coworker. I hope you're able to work through it without getting into too dark of a place. Annndd.. nice score on the lappy.

Bent123

Reaction score
That's a great find! That's a tough question. I guess it depends on how much I could get for it. I bummed around Austin, TX probally more than I would like to admit and when college was getting out we would find so much. Found a brand new 200$ keyboard, and cases of wine and booze, bunch of stuff. I did pawn the keyboard. Unbelievable what those kids throw away. But their loss our gain!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads