Drunk homebum songs

TheUndeadPhoenix

The Necromancer King
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Alright, so I got the idea to make songs that a homebum would sing, trying to be "creative", or just drunk. So far, this is what I have

In a one arm open jacket. Freezing my fuckin ass off. Will you please buy me some beer? I need beer, I need beer, I need beer before I pass out!

SHINGLE BELLS! SHINGLE BELLS! CAN YOU SPARE, SOME CHANGE? I JUST SHIT MY PANTS! I NEED SOME MONEY FOR MY BOOZE, SO WON'T YOU PLEASE HELP MEEEEEEEEEEE
Anybody got anything else? lol

bryanpaul

Reaction score
fail!........watchit....you'll be there one day

iamwhatiam

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
Reaction score
(sung to the tune of jingle bells) : "Yes I smell, I know I smell, but can you spare some change? My clothes are ratted dirty, and are splotched full of wine stains! Hey! Yes I smell, I know I smell, but can you spare some change? I won't use it for laundry cause I need booze for the day. Hey! Dashing thru the streets..... avoiding the police....digging thru the trash....to find something to eat! Ho Ho Ho! Now I need to find.....some cardboard for a sign.....and don't forget to write......God Bless You everytime! Oh.... Yes I smell, I know I smell, but can you spare some change?......"..etc etc
--------
or...(sung to the tune of frosty the snowman): "Old Joe the homebum....who served in Vietnam, food's always smeared...into his beard, while he drinks from a beer can! oh.. Old Joe the homebum.....with his shopping cart all day, he'll tell a joke....to bum a smoke, To the Soup-Kitchen make way!!!"

Reactions: TheUndeadPhoenix

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads