Driving West Hello All

dirigo

Reaction score
Hello All

I am on my solo trek across these United States in a car. I have come from Maine and so far stopped in Ithaca, NY Columbus, OH and as of writing am in Chicago, IL. Next stops are Omaha, Denver, and the great desert with final destination LA/California. Ridesharers from here on are welcome.

I wanted to join because I want to offer rides and also connect with anyone who is in the above mentioned places and to especially find anyone who is on the punk/squat/anarcho end of things and in Los Angeles(if that exists????)

Nice to meet you

On someone else's computer but will post avatar soon

-dirigo

Reactions: Tude and landpirate

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Yeah agree with landpirate but am not sure if I should move it or copy it over so I'm going to leave it be right here. Dam nice of ya to offer ride! Seems like a lot of people now a days digging themselves out of this everlasting East coastal weather and heading south and west right now. COOL!

T

tadpol

F Y I ; BE WARY OF OMAHA!! . A.K.A. 'GHETTO' MAHA!!! hitched thru last summer, weird place, even to me!!!. on the east side of missouri river in council bluffs folks are dam nice, hot women too!. good flyin j. but the folks in nebraska will all tell ya that 'GHETTO' MAHA just like lincoln is not a nice place. good to avoid it , [just my opinion] street folk in GHETTO MAHA are mostly unapproachable, not that i m against em, i'm not. but you can find trouble there quickly. and the cops there SUUUUUUUUCK!! THEY LL FUCK WITH YOU HARD. i wish you safe travels. PEACE

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads