Photos - Dreadzzz | Squat the Planet

Photos Dreadzzz

shabti

Reaction score
They started forming little lock lets on their own, so I made the mistake of trying to section them off. Took me forever to get the plastic out, and it was a waste of 88 cents. The picture on the bottom is after about a week and a half of finger/palm rolling, and two...maybe three washes with only water. Gonna get real nappy, real quick. <3
IMAG0263.jpg
IMAG0268.jpg
IMAG0275.jpg

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
lol for some reason I'm reminded of Andy Dick.

822x.jpg

Looks good man... don't mean nuthing by the bit. Just joshing. ;)

Attachments

• 822x.jpg
    822x.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 250

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
demented worm, indeed. hehe

But back to the subject I often wondered how the hell people just get 'em started. I have a couple guys here who amaze me - one guy has FEW and waist length dreads with the other guy who has positioned himself into ONE long dread - it's thick - like 1-1/2 to 2" wide? and that is waist length as well. Quite different.

sketchytravis

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
But back to the subject I often wondered how the hell people just get 'em started.

Just dont brush your hair. I never did. I just always ran my fingers through or picked dreads apart. Gave up on it and now i have a few... I beaded some parts of em off so they wouldn't spread and get huge... But yeah. Mine are entirely natural, I don't even like roll em or anything, I've just played with em when I'm really really bored.

Reactions: shabti
D

Deleted member 125

i just cut mine off after about a year, they were around 18 inches long. in my personal experience dreads are alot of upkeep to keep them looking anything but totally disquesting. i currently work at a job where its well known for being a streil enviroment and having my dandruff fall off onto clients paper work was getting pretty ridiculous. everyones hair is different though and mine just didnt knot up quite the way i would of liked it to.

shabti

Reaction score
But yeah. Mine are entirely natural, I don't even like roll em or anything, I've just played with em when I'm really really bored.

helps me think, sitting there finger twisting them or whatever. and @cantcureherpes was right, they ARE a lot of work, but that's what friends are for XD and time. I've learned to just let them look disgusting. Easier to panhandle that way.

"Time alone, oh time will tell..."
-rnm

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads