Drea Boit

transcendentalhobo

Reaction score
0000.jpg

0003.jpg

I know Drea passed sort of a while ago, but I've been too angry and depressed to write about it explicitly and publicly before now. Plus I was trying to get feedback for an obituary from people who were closer to her, and even just getting the above images was sort of like pulling teeth. We met squatting in Arcata, California but got to know each other better Traveling in Tucson, Arizona. Last time I saw her was only briefly in Olympia, Washington. I know it's a cliché to write or say things like, "Everyone liked her" when someone passes, but as far as I could tell, everyone I knew who knew her did like her.

jvarilone

Reaction score
Hey there...Drea and I were partners from 2018-2020. It sounds like you feel the need to talk to some people who knew her better?

I identify with the feeling you expressed that her death feels like it was "awhile ago"...at the same time, it wasn't that long ago and a lot of us are clearly still thinking about her a lot and feel the need for some outlet to process our feelings. Let me know if you'd like to connect. Thank you for caring.

~Joey

PS--I tried DMing you but the website thought my message was spam and didn't let me.

Reactions: transcendentalhobo

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads