www.youtube.com
Bravo!
Pretty drawing Miss Queen.
Is it a self portrait?

Reactions: PrisMiQue and Kal

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Very nice! Keep the drawing/painting going!! I graduated HS with a science and art degree - having drawn since I could pick up a crayon - entered contests - my preference was black and white - charcoal or ink - did many portraits. Did a short stint at college for art (the nude drawing was interesting -- hehe I was an extremely shy 18 yr olds and I tried to maneuver my easel around so I did NOT have frontal view). But then that all evaporated and I really haven't drawn much since - and don't like what I draw now - it's not the same as it used to be. SO - keep it up and fresh in your mind!!

Reactions: PrisMiQue and Kal

PrisMiQue

Reaction score
Very nice! Keep the drawing/painting going!! I graduated HS with a science and art degree - having drawn since I could pick up a crayon - entered contests - my preference was black and white - charcoal or ink - did many portraits. Did a short stint at college for art (the nude drawing was interesting -- hehe I was an extremely shy 18 yr olds and I tried to maneuver my easel around so I did NOT have frontal view). But then that all evaporated and I really haven't drawn much since - and don't like what I draw now - it's not the same as it used to be. SO - keep it up and fresh in your mind!!
It's definetly not as easy as riding a bike again after a few years.
Practice practice practice!!!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads