Done With This World

JohnDoe777

Reaction score
Hey all - I'm Jason. I'm done with society. I won't ramble on b/c I'm not the only one thats had hard times but here's the short story. I feel like I wasn't made to exist in this society. I've had a lot of worldly things...and I've lost all of it. A couple of times now... I just want to exist in the world without being a slave to somebody else's company only to barely scrape by and not even enjoy life. At this point, my ex-wife has custody of my 2 young boys and I only get to see them about twice a month. I owe California so much money from my past due car registration, tickets, etc that I'm ready to give the state of California a giant Fuck You. I just want to exist somewhere, get high and try to enjoy this life a little. I'm ready to hit the road. I'm not sure where I want to go. I've thought a little about slab city but not sure yet. I don't really know many people in Cali since I'm originally from Louisiana so I really want to make some new friends/traveling companions. If you think you might like to hang out some time hit me up. :)

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Wellllll if you wanted a jump off point and fellow travelers to mingle with... Squat the planet is having a big jamboree at the slabs Oct 1st. There is a link to info at the right of this site. And in the mean time there are a lot of people in flux right now heading here and there. Putting a thread into the roaddogs sub forum might garner some fellow travelers. Oh and btw - welcome aboard and go have some fun!

Mankini

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
A great Man once said the Meek shall inherit the Earth. And He had a lot of not so nice things to say about the rich and the ruling elite.

In recognizing the fallacies you have made the first step. What you are experiencing is called "Deprogramming". After decades of brainwashing, all of us need to gradually disassemble, inventory, and reassemble our respective consciousness. The 'American Dream' is the 1st lie. No, you may not be President or an astronaut. You may not join the ranks of the privileged, live in a safe, insular condo in an upscale neighborhood. Bourgeois privilege is for the Bourgeois, not us, the Unwashed.

We will never be rich or powerful. It's all a sham, a ruse, an illusion. Purge and then become whole again.

There is a reason the Dalai Lama is always smiling or laughing. He knows the punchline.

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Often when we question we create/reflect a punchline.

And that is good if we can laugh.

buddhaS.JPG

JohnDoe777

Reaction score
A great Man once said the Meek shall inherit the Earth. And He had a lot of not so nice things to say about the rich and the ruling elite.

In recognizing the fallacies you have made the first step. What you are experiencing is called "Deprogramming". After decades of brainwashing, all of us need to gradually disassemble, inventory, and reassemble our respective consciousness. The 'American Dream' is the 1st lie. No, you may not be President or an astronaut. You may not join the ranks of the privileged, live in a safe, insular condo in an upscale neighborhood. Bourgeois privilege is for the Bourgeois, not us, the Unwashed.

We will never be rich or powerful. It's all a sham, a ruse, an illusion. Purge and then become whole again.

There is a reason the Dalai Lama is always smiling or laughing. He knows the punchline.

Well said. I started this whole deprogramming process a few years ago when I quit watching TV and started reading everything that wasn't mainstream. This road of 'waking up' has been the most fun journey I've ever been on and at the same time its been the absolute toughest time of my life from a worldly point of view. I always long to just be around people that understand what is really going on in this world because of all the people in my life, none of them are aware of the real world and seemingly don't want to be. I think its just hard for me to live in the mainstream any more b/c I don't take any of it seriously and all of my values have changed. This might make me sound a little nuts but I totally see how cults get started now..lol. Its hard to even have a conversation with "Joe Six-Pack" because you feel like the poor guy is so asleep you can almost hear him snoring... ::dead::

Reactions: Mankini

Fatboy

Reaction score
Glad to find this thread. Im in a similar dilemma. If I stay i will forever be a slave in a abusive marriage, but if I leave my batshit crazy religious fanatic wife will surely take my son away to live with the rest of her batshit crazy judgmental hypocrite family.... either way im getting screwed but the possibility of gaining my freedom to wander and make music again looks better every day.

DrAwqward

Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Burn it down until the embers smoke on the ground! And start anew when your heart is an empty room, with the walls of the deepest blue.

Yea the dark/rough times are a bit intensified, but it goes both ways. The light/beautiful times are magnified too, I find my faith in humanity being restored constantly. I really dig what you said about deprogramming. That shit hit home. Y'all ever in Seattle hit me

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads