doing some driving

1800HOTBEEF

Reaction score
hi everybody. yall can call me some variation of my user. im doing some driving and living out of my lil camry for the summer and driving to the PNW from New England. this is my first time doing any sort of serious houseless travel shit--ive slept outside in Boston before by myself with no problems but nothing like this really. first plan is driving to the Finger Lakes then the Niagara falls, then a drive along lake Erie, then idk where. could use advice, tips, locations, and company if anyone's around. will be making a dedicated rubber tramp post for the call for driving buds soon though.

catch yall on the road.

Bibs

Reaction score
Welcome to the community Beef we're glad to have ya! If you're in need of anything once you get to the pnw shoot me a dm and I'll share what I got.
With gratitude, -Ian

Reactions: 1800HOTBEEF

Crazy Hobo Johnny

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Welcome Aboard to StP Community 1800HOTBEEF!!! You're in the right place!

I wish you the best of luck and safe travels and adventures!!!

Reactions: 1800HOTBEEF

lizZzard

Reaction score
Yo yo yo!!! That sounds awesome!! Welcome to the beautiful PNW!!! Well when you get here :) I spent all last summer living out of a Honda Civic Wago with my then partner and pup, shit was AWESOME!!!
I love using the website freecampsites.net! I used this website to go from PNW to PA!!! (We’ll EVERYWHERELots of awesome camping and parking lots that’ll help you find places to rest ya head along the way!
ALSO don’t forget BLM and NF land/roads this magical place(s) will not only help you find some DOPE camping in nature but you can stay there for up to 14 days!!
good luck and have lots of fun!! The worlds your oyster or some shit do whatcha want!

• Agree
Reactions: Bibs

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads