DMT (Dimethyltryptamine)

dprogram

Reaction score
I saw a cool documentary about it called DMT: The Spirit Molecule...check it out if you get a chance.

D

Deleted member 2626

I'd love to try it. Psychedelics are my favorite drugs. Like acid, kinda hard to explain that after being on it. isn't it. I've done it numerous times, have a pretty adept vocabulary and still really can't explain it that well to someone who would have no idea. I hear DMT is way more out there but better than acid. How do you make it? since its so easy

cport420

Reaction score
Lots of different sources out there. MHRB is a very popular source but its starting become too popular. Its in Phalaris species of grasses also. Or illinois bundle weed. Simple a/b extraction to get the goodies. Watch out buying the stuff on the streets due to r/cs being passed off as product. It's a very intense ride and frequent use will result in the user being burnt the fuck out. I've seen a few people get really deep into it and it almost always ended badly. Its basically instant acid brain kandy goodness. Get a real fucking scale to weigh out product. triple or quad dosing someone can be fun or not so fun.

Roots317

Reaction score
Website
growingroots317.tumblr.com
yeah, phalaris arundinacea is where its at. It grows all over, specially highways and places with bad soil. super easy to make. You can even make it while out camping with no elecricity.

CrotchInfection

Reaction score
I'm a chemistry person, and looking to make crystals. Anyone have xp in this? I know I probably shouldn't even be asking on here but figured I'd give it a try.

CXR1037

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Get a research license and buy TIHKAL.

cxR - far out dude bro just expanding, like, my mind, and whoa everything is rad

Roots317

Reaction score
Website
Just use a search engine. There's a bunch of teks out there.

Roots317

Reaction score
Website
Oh, and plastic syringes work a hell of a lot better than turkey basters.

Sovn

Reaction score
DMT is definitely my favorite, if you are looking for info you can go to dmt nexus or erowid for information on making it. Don't waste your time going onto silkroad or anything to buy the shit, take the time to make it and make a lot, then you can have enough for you as well as your friends. When you are ready to take your experience to the next level, make your way to Peru and find an Ayahuasca retreat. I'd say go to Mancoluto, but his ass was arrested for burying a dead American's body after the kid fucked up and wasn't supervised. Either way, either you take a 15 minute trip or a 12 hour trip. I haven't done Ayahuasca yet, but I plan to in the future, and I'll probably try to get a hold of Mancoluto, he's still the man to me.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads