desperately trying to get out west but apparently too dumb.

ipoPua

Reaction score
i heard about that a few months ago too, either august or september do they do that periodically?

eclipse

Reaction score
theres a lot of cold between where you are and out west. remember the recent blizzard in west texas/ east new mexico/oklahoma? i was in clovis, NM. then. im back east now, but its still cold out there, until you get to socal. a couple sets of thermals, good wool socks, insulated coveralls, decent sleeping bag, gloves, warm headgear and the passion for travel will get you through.

Reactions: ipoPua

ipoPua

Reaction score
i have most of that, i do still gotta get a good sleeping bag though. thanks for the tip man i didnt know about the cold down there.

nrht

Reaction score
Website
www.weliveinnewyorkandla.com
There is free mega bus right now, look up the code, I forgot it. Free bus rides south should help.
gofree

It doesn't work for all rides.. but I found a few free ticket for short rides. Memphis to Atlanta, things like that. It's a time consuming pain in the ass searching megabus.com for the goods, but worth it.

ipoPua

Reaction score
gofree

It doesn't work for all rides.. but I found a few free ticket for short rides. Memphis to Atlanta, things like that. It's a time consuming pain in the ass searching megabus.com for the goods, but worth it.
oh sick i could get from here to philly for 15 bucks. if i can figure out an easy way to the 70 from there i might have to do that, i've always dreamt of skating fdr

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads