Depressed,Drifting,Help?

Farr0h

Reaction score
My name is Farroh,, I'm 24 years old. Lived in the same place all my life and after a long lonley existence I feel this town starting to become too much to stay. It's this or nothing. If you are coming through the western md area by train or offering rideshare please message me,, I'm headed anywhere. Painfully desperate. Message me even for friendly conversation, need to meet more human beings. Thanks

Reactions: Mankini

Andrea Van Scoyoc

Nomad Missionary & Tree Hugging Jesus Freak
Reaction score
Sorry you're feeling so desperate.

Just remember...keep your wits about you (when you panic, you make bad choices...been there, done it) and take a moment for yourself each day.

Find a quiet spot, burn some Incense, listen to the sounds of nature and/or meditate.

Welcome and best of luck.

Peace!

angerisagift

Reaction score
My name is Farroh,, I'm 24 years old. Lived in the same place all my life and after a long lonley existence I feel this town starting to become too much to stay. It's this or nothing. If you are coming through the western md area by train or offering rideshare please message me,, I'm headed anywhere. Painfully desperate. Message me even for friendly conversation, need to meet more human beings. Thanks
nice shirt #SouthofHeaven

Reactions: Farr0h

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
why don't you join us at the stp jamboree? you're sure to find someone to travel with there (end shameless self promotion). where are you trying to go?

Libertae

Reaction score
Nice to meet you, Im currently in Baltimore trying to sell my broken car (hopefully this week). Im looking for some travel buddies.

Do you have an idea of where you'd like to go? This jamboree sounds pretty cool.

If youre interested in talking Ill give you my phone #.

dirty andy

Reaction score
Always down for snail mail pen palling and if you're ever through central Pennsylvania, that's clinton lycoming or centre counties, hit me up. Got a house full of like minded kids here and two like minded ferrets. Pm for details and happy trails!

DonnyDerelict

Reaction score
Good luck, have fun, and be safe. Do your homework before you just pack up and jump ship. Trains can really suck sometimes when you're green(and when you're not). The site's an awesome resource and an endless source of useful information.

Farr0h

Reaction score
Nice to meet you, Im currently in Baltimore trying to sell my broken car (hopefully this week). Im looking for some travel buddies.

Do you have an idea of where you'd like to go? This jamboree sounds pretty cool.

If youre interested in talking Ill give you my phone #.

Hey, PM me if you want about travel buddies I'll give you my text number through there :)

D

Deleted member 2626

First tip don't take any instance to.meet anyone off of the internet. And as said just leave. You won't leave ever if you wait for someone. Traveling alone can be the.most rewarding thing and shitty. But I recommend in dependency.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads