News & Blogs - Decriminalization of psylisybin mushrooms | Squat the Planet

News & Blogs Decriminalization of psylisybin mushrooms

RoadFlower33

Born Wild
StP Supporter
Reaction score

This is an amazing step forward! I'm a huge advocate for psychological rehab for all sorts of ailments. I can't even begin to describe how happy I am about this. I didnt think I was going to see the prohibition on marijuana lifted in my life... but mushrooms!!!! Hell to the yes we may have a chance to turn this world around yet!!!!

D

Deleted member 125

With the amount of dumb shit I've seen people do/say when on mushrooms id be kinda surprised if this didn't turn into a bit of a nightmare especially for people who maybe just maybe don't need to be doing shrooms.

D

Deleted member 125

Dont get me wrong I think it's great people won't be jailed for eating mushrooms, it's just a bit concerning that people who might not know what they are in for are going "well it's legal might as well do it now". taking mushrooms is drastically different from I dunno say smoking a joint or drinking alcohol. And kinda unrelated but god damn people tripping are even more obnoxious then drunk people. But I dunno, what do I know, just my opinion.

RoadFlower33

Born Wild
StP Supporter
Reaction score
With the amount of dumb shit I've seen people do/say when on mushrooms id be kinda surprised if this didn't turn into a bit of a nightmare especially for people who maybe just maybe don't need to be doing shrooms.
Igreed, there will likely be a learning curve and some mishaps. Even still it's a great thing. Medically they are great, psychologically they are beyond epic. And the physical benefits!!! You cant go wrong by eating a mushroom. I agree people might get wild, obnoxious, straight freak out or break down.... all of the above...? It dosent matter. Mushrooms are the food of the gods and it's about God damn time it becomes legal again. I am personally excited for the unity of man and peace on earth. witch I believe full heartedly mushrooms can help with. Words cant begin to Express my excitement!

D

Deleted member 125

@BirdDaddy I'm not so sure legalizing shooms is gonna help with uniting people and help peace on earth but I mean yea it's a nice thought. But right on it'll be interesting to see how it all pans out for sure.

Honey Crust

Reaction score
Website
flowercrownmeaqueen.bandcamp.com
Shrooms is cool and all but I’m still fuckin pissed that during this same vote Denver practically flat out refused to remove the ban on urban camping, with only 15% of votes for “yes” for measure 300. How’re you gonna tout yourself as bein cool and liberal and shit by decriminalizing drugs but then bemoan the houseless “junkies” you pretend don’t exist until you want them swept away by the cops?

Fuck Denver and fuck their fake poser “progressive” culture. It’s so bogus.

RoadFlower33

Born Wild
StP Supporter
Reaction score
Shrooms is cool and all but I’m still fuckin pissed that during this same vote Denver practically flat out refused to remove the ban on urban camping, with only 15% of votes for “yes” for measure 300. How’re you gonna tout yourself as bein cool and liberal and shit by decriminalizing drugs but then bemoan the houseless “junkies” you pretend don’t exist until you want them swept away by the cops?

Fuck Denver and fuck their fake poser “progressive” culture. It’s so bogus.

I for one know verry littl to nothing much about Denver as a single city. Especially about the housless laws and so on.
But back to the point in hand. The fact that psylisybin is now decriminalized in one spot on the entire globe is a step forward for all man. Not just the druggies and dopers. Especially not the druggies and dopers as the have never used a psychedelic correctly. Most ppl use them to get high not for medical reasons or for any emotional or psychological reasons.... you know why? Bc they have been shrouded in this cloud of misinformation and banned along with marijuana LSD and pretty much all psycho activ substances and further research was banned as well..... I can go on and on man. Point is, shit might get crazy sure. In know the media has taken a hay day with respreading misinformation propaganda and fear already... seriously, it's a thing. But the research is being done. And progress will come with time, science and proper exposure just like with marijuana....

Django

Reaction score
I used shrooms before, but I'm really not sure I'd want it as accessable as Cannabis is. Damn, walking around San Fran even made me think twice about the whole legal Cannabis thing.

In my mind, im pretty much for legalizing a wide variety of drugs (lsd included), but seeing the implaction of it in the streets... I don't know man. I really don't.
It's an interesting time that's for sure. Psycedelic renesanse.

D

Deleted member 16701

People may say "dumb shit" on shrooms, but im sure its less than or equal to the dumb shit people say or do on alchohol. If we can handle booze for this long with people being abused and killed as a result of it then im sure we can handle people getting goofy and seeing the world the way it maybe should be seen for a short period of time.. i think this country would benefit from a bit of perspective and shrooms are a great way to do that.
The kind of shift in perspective that this gives a person is likely to shift their perspective to a more freedom oriented and less game/carreer/money oriented way of thinking. Even if you do it once youll still be thinking in the back of your head: "why the fuck are we doing things in this way? I know there are others ways of thinking about these things."
I think this could change the way people vote and live their lives.
People dont give a shit when they have a few beers, but they might after a few caps! Lol
Maybe not though, but thats how ive always seen it. I think it depends on the person and their circumstances. It definitely opens your mind up and makes you ask the question of wtf are we doing here and how should things be done?
I dont see how that can be a bad thing considering where we're at...

D

Deleted member 125

People may say "dumb shit" on shrooms, but im sure its less than or equal to the dumb shit people say or do on alchohol. If we can handle booze for this long with people being abused and killed as a result of it then im sure we can handle people getting goofy and seeing the world the way it maybe should be seen for a short period of time.. i think this country would benefit from a bit of perspective and shrooms are a great way to do that.
The kind of shift in perspective that this gives a person is likely to shift their perspective to a more freedom oriented and less game/carreer/money oriented way of thinking. Even if you do it once youll still be thinking in the back of your head: "why the fuck are we doing things in this way? I know there are others ways of thinking about these things."
I think this could change the way people vote and live their lives.
People dont give a shit when they have a few beers, but they might after a few caps! Lol
Maybe not though, but thats how ive always seen it. I think it depends on the person and their circumstances. It definitely opens your mind up and makes you ask the question of wtf are we doing here and how should things be done?
I dont see how that can be a bad thing considering where we're at...

I would love it if yer right. I really would. But I'll eat my hat if that turns out to be the case, as much as I wanna agree and say "yup it's mind expanding and that's a good thing" I just don't think thats gonna be the case because I don't believe that a lot of people are good natured. People are scared and shitty. I mean look where we're at.

D

Deleted member 16701

I would love it if yer right. I really would. But I'll eat my hat if that turns out to be the case, as much as I wanna agree and say "yup it's mind expanding and that's a good thing" I just don't think thats gonna be the case because I don't believe that a lot of people are good natured. People are scared and shitty. I mean look where we're at.
Ya alot of people are fucked up, and psychedelics dont really make you a better person. Some people have reported making better life choices after trips though. Im not one of them lol.
You could call the things people do bad natured. Maybe thats what it is. Id call it lost more than anything. People arent fixated on things that matter most of the time, and do shitty things, cuz theyre thinking about money or personal gain or whatever it is.
Shrooms wont be a big fix for the world or any hippy dippy shit. I like to think its a step in the right direction though. Like one more little liberty and hopefully some people can benefit from it?

D

Deleted member 125

Sure I agree one more little liberty is great, and I hope some people benefit from it I really do. But I don't think people are going to become better people from it at all and I hope I'm wrong about thinking people arnt responsible enough to handle easy access to mushrooms.

D

Deleted member 16701

Sure I agree one more little liberty is great, and I hope some people benefit from it I really do. But I don't think people are going to become better people from it at all and I hope I'm wrong about thinking people arnt responsible enough to handle easy access to mushrooms.
Ya totally. Some stuff is gonna go down like tourists bein dumbasses in Amsterdam. I think they ended up having to be more restrictive about or something.
If they end up selling them in stores in colorado i might turn in some applications to grow 😁

RoadFlower33

Born Wild
StP Supporter
Reaction score
I believe way more than i can stand to type, but have been researching the medicinal and mental effects for about 10 years, so here is a tinny bit.
I'll start with words, there meanings use and interpratations. Words are powerful magic, your mind is a powerful lucid dreamer. Words and understanding of them create our perception of the world, ourself, others and everything. The way we use a word ma be entirely different from its Intended porpous but no less valid a word meaning or a persons understanding of it and how it affects them. We use words for everything, to give meaning to this "life"/dream, perception.... Study after study after study shows that no matter your intention mood reason surroundings or experiences while on mushrooms, after having eaten said mushrooms every study ever shows that all people who participated had an increased desire for love&affection, they were more able to be empathetic and understanding, they were more self aware and more willing to listen with an open mind and care for themselves and others. The study's are public Information most done by collages around the globe. I will try to find a couple so I'm not just talking out of my ass😉...
Mushrooms have amaizing uses for depression, anxiety, PTSD, Migrains, brain swelling and much more!!!! Mushrooms are great muscle relaxers and are amaizing for aches pains inflammation and blood circulation too. Considered the fruit of the Gods psylisiben mushrooms are closer to human DNA than a pig. Were closer related to mushrooms than anything els in this universe. Think about that!

D

Deleted member 16701

Damn intense! Lol Ive never heard that about being related to mushrooms. Is that legit?
Ya mushrooms are good for a ton of shit. Apparently they keep em on hand in hospitals for cluster headaches too.

I believe the thing you said about how people become more inclined to love and be empathetic. The only problem with that is it fades away after the trip. People have revelations about the way they think and the games they play in life, and they want to focus on those things, but i think most people just shrug it off and say man i was trippin balls last night and go back to their same old bullshit. Like they think its a fake experience. Theres no such thing as a fake experience though.
Thats how it was with alot of the people i did shrooms with when i was younger anyway. Might be different with the more "hippy" crowd..
Idk know what i mean though?
I guess what i mean is its hard to get back to that place in your daily life and without the shrooms..
But i agree with you that shrooms are good and i think people and society could probably benefit, cuz everyones different. Plus theyre fun as fuck most the time haha
You ever watched those Everything Is Terrible videos while trippin?
Its like so much laughter that it starts to suck after a while. Lmaos on top of lmaos!

Last edited:

RoadFlower33

Born Wild
StP Supporter
Reaction score
Well idk how safe theyd be when youre hopping a freight truck though.... lmao

No but they actually are the safest drug if youre looking at it from the perspective of how often people go to the emergency room cuz of it. There are less shroom ER visits than everything even weed. There are still risks though. Like to your mind if youre schizophrenic or something.
Taken from hoping fraight truck.

RoadFlower33

Born Wild
StP Supporter
Reaction score
Agreed as fuck!!!! There definitely needs to be awareness of the risks to ppl with a history of that sort of thing in there family. In have known some kids to ignore all my warnings and they're never coming to normality again...🤤🤤🤤😢
Joe Rogan experience #1035 Paul Stamets interview about mushrooms.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads