Datura Innoxia aka Moonflower trip to the psychiatric ward | Page 2 | Squat the Planet

Datura Innoxia aka Moonflower trip to the psychiatric ward

WyldLyfe

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Resized-20191129-200927.jpg

Resized-20191129-201017.jpg

Found this just before. In someone's front yard.

Last edited:

Bee

Reaction score
Late to the table, but wanted to say, excellent, hilarious trip report. You're a good writer, dude.
Also, what @outskirts wrote is some pretty darn good intelligence on the plant, thanks outskirts. The difference between poison and medicine is dosage.

A friend of mine wrote an indy book on datura inoxia, I think he called it Toloache? That's the Mexican name for it. But anyway, if there are other deep plant geeks out there, they might enjoy it. Also loved to hear 'bout outskirts talking about smoking mullein, lol, this really made me feel at home. I used to smoke it for the mellowness it added to the tobacco blend, and would drink it as a lung tonic. We jokingly called it the 'tobacco extender' cuz it was free, and made our tobacco last longer. :)
One of my favorite people in the world, taught me so much about medicinal plants, said datura inoxia is so strong, you can sleep next to it and have your dreams impacted. That's about as close to the trip as I want to get.

Still learning the style of this place, hope it's not a major faux pas to comment on an old thread! I just get enthusiastic hearing about plant medicine.

Reactions: Odin

perapeteticSolitude

Reaction score
Holy shit man that’s intense shit.. I grew up in San Diego, that shit grows everywhere down here, when I was younger i thought about it but stories like that kept it as one of few drugs I never tried. Glad the gun play was kept to a minimum for sure

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads