Dad vs. Fire ants

D

Deleted member 7149

So I was outside today doing some yard work with my dad. We decided to cut down this old tree stump. I got half way through with the chainsaw and noticed my dad throwing everything down he had in his hand. "Fire Ants" he yelled. I never saw an old man run so fast in my life! I think he ran faster than a guy from Zimbabwe in a marathon. He was dancing up and down trying to get those little fuckers off him as fast as he could. I said " Dad, you better take your pants off before they get to your nuts!!". He ran up stairs and took his pants off. I know it sucked for him, but I never laughed so hard in my life. The result of those tiny beasts left my dads legs all bit up and extremely red. Man, I love those days with my dad. Never a dull moment here in the woods!

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
I have experienced those little fast crawly bastards. Unbelievable how they can get into your freaking underwear and go after the nether regions in a split second.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads