cumtrol freak | Page 2 | Squat the Planet

cumtrol freak

ByronMc

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Breaking free, is not easy, for some, been there, & am there, right now! I've been getting attacked, food ,wine glasses, thrown, kicked & hit around the face !
I keep hoping she'll get better, but the last time, on Thursday night, got me a little too scared! She said I hit her,& was going to call the cops! Well, as we all know, the male will take the fall, even if the charge is a lie!
I have to make a choice, and I know how hard it can be ! Get in touch with me, we can talk, about how we feel!

Last edited by a moderator:

RovingAnarchist

Reaction score
I don't know of any place in North America where what your employer's doing is legal. Tell that jerk the money you earn needs to land in YOUR hands and no where else. Then as soon as that happens, get yourself as far away from both of them as you can. If necessary, you can actually involve the cops (I don't really endorse ever involving them but it is what it is). Your situation meets the statutory definition of slavery and your "partner" could actually be charged.

Even if you can't get the cash, run. A shelter, a friendly couch, wherever. Get away before it gets worse.

Hugs and lots of hope to you!

• Useful
Reactions: VikingAdventurer

couchissatan

Reaction score
Thank you everyone! I havnt been able to voice this for awhile and it's amazing that this one post on here is giving me more confidence. I work on the hill. I am 21 and that might be why I'm apprehensive of the unknown this will be my fort venture completely alone. All natural feelings but yes, FUCK IT mentality all the way.

Reactions: VikingAdventurer

warlo

Reaction score
Website
www.bonsai.cf
Most people on this forum will swear to goat that money shouldn't be a problem if you run away. I'm away so I'm of no help, anyways don't trust just one person, maybe you can meet up with a group of travelers from STP and change your life. Traveling on a nice pack works against anything ☺

Reactions: couchissatan

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Courage is a funny thing... it's kinda like the don't judge a book by its cover motto.

Sometimes a person is courageous in a part of they're life then later find themselves bogged down and hesitant. And that mouse of a girl might be ferocious and fierce where that war vet might not be anything but wallowing in doubt and fear.

Girl. You are young... strong and capable. Get the hell out of that situation.

I can sympathize with someone that has had traumatic injury, however, if this person is using a disability to keep you under some-kinda control.
Drop em like the dead weight they are.
Not to mention if you are gonna do something not 100 percent to make your dough... then the crew you "work" with should have and stick to a set of rules. Like fucking pay me my cut.
If they don't then fuck em... watch out for yourself and find that best way out.

Good Luck :)

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
any luck getting away from this guy yet?

Reactions: ByronMc

ByronMc

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com

djskum

Reaction score
my partner/roaddog is a very controlling person,
we each put in 50/50 effort living and making money the way we do, but i never see the money we get. i get enough to feed myself but still have nothing to show for the work i put in, the employer gives him all the credit while im sweating my ass for working and hes sitting because he has one leg, (due to train hopping). hes get both of our earnings handed to him since were a "couple"??? this is a bit of a rant but i am stuck because i have no money for myself to leave with even after all this time. hes 12 years older than me too so i bet he thinks hes gonna get one over on me and get away with it. i dont know how to either bring this to his attention or just get the money i deserve without any unnessesary problems.i need advice!

You are good looking, you should leave him for me and we can pool our money together and take over the world. You are NEVER stuck anywhere!!! Just like the song in santa claus is coming to town ( you put one foot in front of the other and soon you will be walking out the door)!!!!!!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads