cumtrol freak | Squat the Planet

cumtrol freak

couchissatan

Reaction score
my partner/roaddog is a very controlling person,
we each put in 50/50 effort living and making money the way we do, but i never see the money we get. i get enough to feed myself but still have nothing to show for the work i put in, the employer gives him all the credit while im sweating my ass for working and hes sitting because he has one leg, (due to train hopping). hes get both of our earnings handed to him since were a "couple"??? this is a bit of a rant but i am stuck because i have no money for myself to leave with even after all this time. hes 12 years older than me too so i bet he thinks hes gonna get one over on me and get away with it. i dont know how to either bring this to his attention or just get the money i deserve without any unnessesary problems.i need advice!

VikingAdventurer

Guardian of the Knowledge of the Wastes
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I know that sounds harsh, but you have to realize that I call things how I see 'em, and you're currently in an abusive relationship that you need to get out of. It would be one thing if all the earnings were split 50/50, but even that would be borderline unfair, seeing as how you're doing all the work. And him "giving" you just enough to eat? Not ok. What does he spend the rest of the money on? How does it benefit and lift you up as a person? How does it help you become who you wanna be? These are the questions you should be asking yourself.

angerisagift

Reaction score
my partner/roaddog is a very controlling person,
we each put in 50/50 effort living and making money the way we do, but i never see the money we get. i get enough to feed myself but still have nothing to show for the work i put in, the employer gives him all the credit while im sweating my ass for working and hes sitting because he has one leg, (due to train hopping). hes get both of our earnings handed to him since were a "couple"??? this is a bit of a rant but i am stuck because i have no money for myself to leave with even after all this time. hes 12 years older than me too so i bet he thinks hes gonna get one over on me and get away with it. i dont know how to either bring this to his attention or just get the money i deserve without any unnessesary problems.i need advice!
just wondering what kind of work or job is it

couchissatan

Reaction score
i wouldnt have posted if i was afraid of the answers, so thank you for honesty, i have just worked so hard to try to get 'ahead' i dont feel like i deserve to be dead ass broke again. and alone on top of that, dont wanna have to have someone put me up. just be able to be free and comfotable that way i can find new good peolpe and good work.

Desperado Deluxe

Reaction score
Talk to your employer and ask him to hand you your check and not give it to your road dawg. If this became a "thing" because you are with this person then it is your responsibility to tell your employer not to do that.
Given certain conditions of course I'm only assuming you have an ID and are capable of cashing your check or they're isn't something else goin on there.
Your road dawg has a prob take the money and run.

Reactions: VikingAdventurer

CosmicBrothaCam

Reaction score
@couchissatan I understand it's hard to start over. Trust me being broke and alone isn't THAT bad. A hard lesson in life I had to learn is you don't DESERVE anything from anyone, BUT! I can tell you the universe provides. Ask and you will be givin'.
You shouldn't stay in a bad situation just trying to hold on to a bit of comfort! Nothing last forever.
Sound like it time for you to grow!
So BREAKOUT and GROW sister!

VikingAdventurer

Guardian of the Knowledge of the Wastes
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
If I may be so bold...
It sounds to me like you're quite apprehensive of the unknown, and by just taking off right this minute, you'd be diving headfirst into uncertainty and unfamiliar territory, which is terrifying for ANYONE.

I'd say that the best way to get over fears like those is to face them head-on, with a "Fuck this fear, I'm gonna make life my BITCH!" attitude, and just go for it. Take off. Leave that motherfucker in his own dust, and never look back.

There are a ton of incredible people here on STP, and we've all got yer back 100%.

You CAN do this.

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Go. I was in a stupid relationship with the exhusband who walked all over me. I didn't say boo,, I was the one who finally realized I walked behind him, not beside him. I even had girls walk up to me a couple years later and say that they didn't even know he was married. It wasn't until I learned the word NO. No I am not going to try this marriage thing for the 8th time, No I won't be here after you come back after a 2 week take off on your harley. No. I never looked back and felt free.

hehe Tude was born.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads