News & Blogs Cuddle con pnw :>

wizehop

Chasing the Darkness
Reaction score
Damn that's pretty sweet for all those guys who used to pay high prices just to get prostitutes just to cuddle them. That's not me though, I'm a fucking ANIMAL

• Sad
Reactions: Matt Derrick

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Dug around and found some more on this. Some of the events that will be going on ...

http://www.cuddlecon.com/
  • Safety, Communication & Consent
  • Cuddling Classes with celebrity professional cuddler Samantha Hess & a LoveTribe Snuggle Party
  • Massage Classes with celebrity massage therapist Meagan Holub, founder of The Love Lab
  • Partner Yoga and AcroYoga with Diamond Mike & Tempos Acrobats
  • Dance Lessons for Newbies & Pros Alike
  • Fun, Games & Laughter
  • Piggyback Rides
  • Pillow Fights
  • VIP After-party (Award-winning Entertainment at "The Dance For Romance" and "Poetry For Passion" poetry slam)
  • Snuggly Surprises

Piggyback rides and Pillow fights FTW!! Ride 'em cowboy - yeee hawww! <ahem>

• Haha
Reactions: Odin and Birdie

Art101

Reaction score
There is just so much I wont say.But my gf wondered if finding a penis under a blanket is a snuggly surprise.I am well hmmm maybe I should open one of those out here,sounds pretty slack to me just lay around all day.What is 40 hours of training,learning to say bad touch bad touch and pepper spraying someone.

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Piggyback rides and Pillow fights FTW!! Ride 'em cowboy - yeee hawww! <ahem>

This is what happens when you legalize pot. ::cigar::
There is a direct correlation to the increase in piggyback rides and spontaneous outbreaks of coed pillow fights with the use of marijuana.::pompus::
All while listening to “Suzie Q” by Creedence Clearwater. I'm all for it. ::headphones::

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
There is just so much I wont say.But my gf wondered if finding a penis under a blanket is a snuggly surprise.I am well hmmm maybe I should open one of those out here,sounds pretty slack to me just lay around all day.What is 40 hours of training,learning to say bad touch bad touch and pepper spraying someone.

ROFL - I was wondering what the snuggly surprise for you - lol - his and hers elephant and monkee knitted "covers" ya know. LOL

Art101

Reaction score
Lol Im not going to go into my past deeply.I was adopted and my mom was over the top on the discipline angle.Like now days we would have been removed from the home type thing.That is the past and I have dealt with and am actually very close to my mom.I have a tough time to this day with a lot of close interaction with anyone.Might be why I dont get this and just seems terribly wasteful and kinda pathetiic.That said to each their own but damn there is just so many jokes here.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Only in Portland:

i don't think you'd find me at this place, but i used to cuddle with some of the travel partners i was closer to when i was younger, and it was pretty awesome. i mean, just relaxing and self esteem boosting and all that. the fact that our society has become so disconnected from this kind of stuff that we need a business to provide it to us makes me kinda sad for the human race though.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads