crust plzzzzz!

Tadaa

Reaction score
Reactions: luciferchrist

slurricane

Reaction score
hellbastard, sea of deprivation, autopsy, purple mercy, carcass, 1905, ordination of aaron, asschapel, sore throat, s.o.b, rot, yaphet kotto, massgrave, stormcrow, glycine max, a-solution, plutocracy, kylesa, the iconoclast, age, yacopsae (may have spelled that wrong), mankind?, iskra, iron lung

Moldy Dixie

Reaction score
Neurosis is a great band, but i s'pose youve heard of them, for crust, look up They Eat Their Own God (better live than in studio), Occultist (they mix crossover and crust), Food, Clothes, Shelter (theyre just good guys, Ive spanged with their drummer), and Lago (blackened crust, if ya can find the right lago, theyre from russia). St. Vitus is a great doom band, as well as Electric Wizard, Sleep, Acid Bath, Candlemass, Ahab, Woods Of Ypres, Om, Bongripper, Fistula, Cough, Weedeater, and Hank 3's Attention Deficit Domination album. for sludge, go EYEHATEGOD or Buzz*oven, for something a little different, go Sunn O)))

Moldy Dixie

Reaction score
and for thrash, I could go on for days, try Destruction, Sadistic Ritual, M.O.D., Evildead, Sacred Reich, Bonded By Blood, Witchaven, Razormaze, Death Angel, Dark Angel, Cryptic Slaughter, Warbringer, Artillery, Evile, Nuclear Assault, Exumer, Toxik, Havok, Toxic Holocaust, Tankard, Annihilator, etc etc... also, saw Ghoul in a basement with Occultist, it was fucking sick, smoked a j with Cremator afterwards

Reactions: iSTEVEi

Alex the Weaver

Reaction score
Website
apoclove.wordpress.com
There's an amazing all indigenous epic blackened crust ska band from Arizona called Let The World Die, http://lettheworlddie.bandcamp.com that might be playing all their spin off Towradis, http://towardis.bandcamp.com, material also as Hell Collapse by now. They are a large part of the reason I first came to Flag last year!

ALSO: La Armada, http://myspace.com/larmada, is amazing and my run away favorite Chicago punk band (they're actually from Santiago, but you know...). They've played Apocalyptic Crust Fest which if you haven't been to, should be a good place to follow up at.

Plus have you seen the Red and Black Metal videos on the youtube? is the first one.

Were you in Tucson in April? I met a Traveler kid named Pixie on Fourth Ave. then. Either way... I hope you dig these links! If you dig them, there's a lot more I can recommend.

bryanpaul

Reaction score
thulsa doom
whitch hunt
antisect
muguda grind
i dont know if you like folky punk but daze N days are good there my frinds from h town
fuck yeah days n daze.......... luh dat shit......also, everyone hates on houston but i love that city.....fer real.........oh wait this is a crust thread.....ok here ya go

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads