Crazy shit you still wish you could do

Dagonshucks

Pilgrim
Current Location
Milwaukee, United States
Have you ever tripped face on a skyscraper, beat up a train bull, or screwed the moderately famous?
You don't have to confess those things, but what's something you only dream about? What limits you from, specifically?

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Staff member
Current Location
Rochester, NY
I miss my wed night night mtb bike rides with a wild crew - miss the downhill, bombing around the concrete fixtures/steps with my bike. But the back says not anymore :(

Reactions: Inuyoujo
OP
Dagonshucks

Dagonshucks

Pilgrim
Current Location
Milwaukee, United States
What havent you done yet though? When I say, "still," I mean, even though you are freer than you may have been.

Last edited:

James Meadowlark

Sonic Reducer
Lifetime Supporter
Current Location
Gainesville, United States
I rode a motorcycle @100+ MPH for nearly an hour on a public highway, and slept in a parking space at a rest stop next to said motorcycle with cars and trucks passing left and right- Sleeping like a rock... It was amazing, but I would not do it again unless I was magically transported back into the body of a twenty-something. I think now that I'm advancing into the later part of my forties, sleeping in a parking-lot on asphalt would fuck up my hips and put all of my limbs to sleep- That happens to be a really, really uncomfortable "wake up" just as an FYI for all of you youngsters.

Current Location
houston Texas
Enjoying 1000+ dxm trips, and I'm an ex tweaker so the sights were fun in the railroads at night.. back in the day.. just brew and good bud now.. also nicotine... sweet, sweet disgusting tarnished released with tar...

BusGypsy

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
Current Location
Away
Wish I could fall out of trees without injuring something...

Similar threads

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$100.00
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $50.00 of $50.00 - reached!
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $75.00 of $75.00 - reached!
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully his will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $100.00 of $100.00 - reached!
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $100.00 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.

Latest Status Updates

Been away for a while, crazy 12 hour field days are finally over. Time to write part 2 of my experience! Coming soon!
It’s sign flyin time baby 🤑
Hoteled up tonight..thank Jesus crust
I hate Oregon sooooo much! I really need to get out of here sooner than later really badly!!!!!!!
😥😱😴
Haven't posted in over a year. In Taos, not sure where I am going. Would love to find a woodshop to work in for a bit, wherever
I had to finish my nail polish before heading out of town, and finally got enough sunlight to do so!
It's not that I wanted to be a quitter, it's that I wanted to live to ride another day.
I’m leaving Salem today, by any means necessary 🖖🏼
Sorry for the absence; I'm a scatterbrained motherfucker. Currently in Portland OR for the evening, heading toward Seattle. Who's around? 🤘
Cigarettes ☠ /or/ Tear soaked cheeks 💗

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $50.00 of $50.00 - reached!
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $75.00 of $75.00 - reached!
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully his will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $100.00 of $100.00 - reached!
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $100.00 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Threads in last 24 hours
Messages in last 24 hours
Members in last 30 days
Latest member
MissAnnThrope