1. Not like it changes anything, but we are obligated to inform you that we are using cookies - so, we just did. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Hey you! Yeah, we see you there, lurking! Well, this notice is just to let you know that there's several sections of the website that are available to members only! You're missing out on a lot of stuff by not signing up for an account! It's free, so what have you got to lose?

Crazy shit you still wish you could do

Discussion in 'Off the Road' started by Dagonshucks, Apr 2, 2018.

1. Dagonshucks

Dagonshucks Previously taoofwow

Address:
    Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
    View on map:
    Ratings:
    +31 / -8
    Have you ever tripped face on a skyscraper, beat up a train bull, or screwed the moderately famous?
    You don't have to confess those things, but what's something you only dream about? What limits you from, specifically?

2. Tude

Tude Sometimes traveler is traveling.
    Staff Member Moderator

Featured Threads:
    College staff
    Address:
    Rochester, NY, United States
    View on map:
    Ratings:
    +2,809 / -12
    I miss my wed night night mtb bike rides with a wild crew - miss the downhill, bombing around the concrete fixtures/steps with my bike. But the back says not anymore :(

• Epic Epic x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    Dagonshucks

Dagonshucks Previously taoofwow

Address:
    Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
    View on map:
    Ratings:
    +31 / -8
    What havent you done yet though? When I say, "still," I mean, even though you are freer than you may have been.

#3 Dagonshucks, Apr 2, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2018
  4. James Meadowlark

James Meadowlark sola dosis facit venenum
    Lifetime Supporter

Featured Threads:
    I work in the healthcare field (non-clinical)
    Address:
    Gainesville, Florida, United States
    View on map:
    Ratings:
    +64 / -1
    I rode a motorcycle @100+ MPH for nearly an hour on a public highway, and slept in a parking space at a rest stop next to said motorcycle with cars and trucks passing left and right- Sleeping like a rock... It was amazing, but I would not do it again unless I was magically transported back into the body of a twenty-something. I think now that I'm advancing into the later part of my forties, sleeping in a parking-lot on asphalt would fuck up my hips and put all of my limbs to sleep- That happens to be a really, really uncomfortable "wake up" just as an FYI for all of you youngsters.

• Like Like x 1