Crazy shit you still wish you could do

Current Location
Milwaukee, United States
Reactions
64% 7% 29%
Have you ever tripped face on a skyscraper, beat up a train bull, or screwed the moderately famous?
You don't have to confess those things, but what's something you only dream about? What limits you from, specifically?

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Staff member
Current Location
Rochester, NY
Reactions
99% 0% 0%
I miss my wed night night mtb bike rides with a wild crew - miss the downhill, bombing around the concrete fixtures/steps with my bike. But the back says not anymore :(

OP
OP
Dagonshucks
Current Location
Milwaukee, United States
Reactions
64% 7% 29%
What havent you done yet though? When I say, "still," I mean, even though you are freer than you may have been.

Last edited:

James Meadowlark

sola dosis facit venenum
Lifetime Supporter
Current Location
Gainesville, United States
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
I rode a motorcycle @100+ MPH for nearly an hour on a public highway, and slept in a parking space at a rest stop next to said motorcycle with cars and trucks passing left and right- Sleeping like a rock... It was amazing, but I would not do it again unless I was magically transported back into the body of a twenty-something. I think now that I'm advancing into the later part of my forties, sleeping in a parking-lot on asphalt would fuck up my hips and put all of my limbs to sleep- That happens to be a really, really uncomfortable "wake up" just as an FYI for all of you youngsters.

Current Location
Evans, GA
Website
bloodsweatandpaint.com
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
only thing out of those I've done is screw moderately famous... I'll leave it at that I guess ;P