Cowboy Trail

Seajatt

Reaction score
Back in Tampa, foot is on the mend, but still giving me some grief, and I'm getting the truck set up. Nothing special at all, I realized living in a tent for the past month how little I really need.

I put an 1/8th" sheet of smooth plywood in the bed that way the ripples in the truck bed don't bother me too much.

I also bought some clear plastic totes that sort of serve as a kitchen, hygiene, etc.

Most of the food I have is all backpacker type food, instant potatoes, quick rice, tinned chicken, tuna packets, etc.

I did get some avocado's and hoping yall will give me some ideas on veggies that will keep.

I received email confirmation, despite a few changes, that I got the sugar beet job in Fargo, but want to call her tomorrow for confirmation.

Also, lost a few people I thought were friends. Maybe they're scared of catching the homeless.

🙃

Hurts a little, but I've always preferred hard truths over soft lies. I've known them both for a solid couple of years but yeah

Overall, pretty happy. Wondering where I'm gonna park tonight, but not too plussed about it.

I'll take some more pics of the cab, but really, not too much to see.

Attachments

• 20230904_134616.jpg
    20230904_134616.jpg
    487.5 KB · Views: 63
Reactions: Dmac

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads