News & Blogs Cops dressing up as homeless ...Hobocop??? Really

sketchytravis

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Also this brings up the moral question of if it's okay for the cop to accept money in the duty of his undercover job? That would be even more fucked up.

That's a solid for a moral question. Lots of departments have rules against taking gifts and such, because of the whole coming to expect it, and preferential treatment. so lots of cops wont take stuff, especially money.

Yeah undercover is a whole different story.
For this specific situation.
The only reason that I could see him doing that is to keep appearance as homeless... But they already said that he's not repping that. so it would probably go against the departments rules, moral code, and mission statement, and all that shit.

treatment

Reaction score
Haha, whatever, I guess I'm the only one who thinks this is hilarious. Plenty of people who aren't homeless fly signs. And when it comes to honesty, I'm sure a fair few of you folks getting all up arms over this have flown TBH signs to buy yourself a pack of smokes/bottle of whisky/whatever. Are we the only ones allowed to lie on cardboard?

The Sinatra quote kicks ass, and fuck driving while on a cell phone. I'd buy that cop a beer. That shit's funny.

shabti

Reaction score
What happens when someone tries to give the cop a dollar?

RIGHT? that's my concern, is that people in that area become afraid to give cash to people flying a sign. It's toronto, otherwise I'd advocate looking as crusty and near to naked as possible, so people don't think you're a hobocop.

Damn.. I just got an idea for a comic.....and the antagonist is called HOBOCOP!!

gotta think about that.....

Reactions: benjysirois

benjysirois

Professional knob twiddler and sound anarchist
Reaction score
I saw this guy when I was cruising around town the other day with my friend. :/ Ughh I love this city but it really has gone downhill.

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I don't think its right for cops to troll just to make a buck off a ticket... but I do like the message of discouraging distracted driving.

I mean its not the end of the world if you respond to a text driving... but it all fucking depends... are you in shit ass fast paced traffic? How capable are you exactly?

Though I guess thats why you have blanket laws. Like fuck it just don't drive like an idiot. If you run me over while I'm spanging a sign on the median... I'd be pretty fucking pissed and haunt you... cuz your fucking text to your asshole friend about how great a time you have at boozalapalooza... just doesn't fucking matter meow... or now... lol... Im fucking dead now after all...???

Some people cant chew bubble gum and take a walk after all.

But cops eat shit... most of them are just looking to pad the quota.

Utah

Reaction score
Website
www.KenaisCreations.Weebly.com
This is plain stupid. LEAVE US ALONE..... this falls into the same category as your handlebars are to high on your motorcycle or New Mexico sobriety check points and Driver License / Insurance check points. Until it causes a real hazard then no ticket is required. enough of the Pre-Crime shit... Pigs should be out there protecting and serving, like what it use to say on their cars rather than rousting or harassing. This is what should be tagged on a pigs car....

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads