Convertible backpack/pannier

splitpeaceoop

Reaction score
https://www.pannierbackpacks.com/our-products/
Hey STP, long time lurker, first post. Does anyone on here have any experience with this pack? its a 45l internal frame pack that converts into two rear panniers and a trunk bag. Its a little pricey, but it seems worth it for the practicality of being able to take everything off your bike and put it o your back. I cant find many reviews aboutit, but the few i have found are all positive, including a guy who has had one for 26 years and continues to use it. Any insight and thoughts will be greatly appreciated!

juno

Reaction score
I have never used this but was hoping something like it would exist. Actually I was going to attempt to make one if I never came across a product... Now I know it's out there! Thank you!

JanykShorrths

Reaction score
Never seen that pack system before, that's pretty cool. No experience with it myself, but I offer this backpack pannier made by Banjo Brothers for your consideration as well. They're a local company in Minneapolis that makes reasonably priced and durable bike bags. I've borrowed a friend's backpack pannier and it works great, although quite a bit smaller than 45L. I've had a dedicated backpack from them for about three years now and love it.

Reactions: juno

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads