Control Alter Delete

Chaseur

Just a vagabond, singing the song of freedom
Reaction score
I disagree with some of what they're doing but it looks awesome and liberating so I'm kinda in love with it.

Reactions: Mankini

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
i totally want to visit the wheel of misfortune.

K

kokomojoe

i totally want to visit the wheel of misfortune.
One of my favorites was the big ass piece they did on an abandoned military runway in the middle of the desert. They also have one where they painted some giant cylinder, no clue what it was ever for, but it was laying on its side somewhere near train tracks in the Nevada Desert and it's painted like a giant PBR can. Always thought that would be sick as fuck to ride by.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
i was able to track down the wheel of misfortune with a simple google maps search. do you know where the abandoned military runway is? or what video it's in?

i checked out their website and realized i've been there before...

K

kokomojoe

i was able to track down the wheel of misfortune with a simple google maps search. do you know where the abandoned military runway is? or what video it's in?

i checked out their website and realized i've been there before...
Here's the video, think it says where in the intro

EDIT: Just found the spot on google maps but you can't see it, just the runway so either old satellite image or censored

• Sad
Reactions: Coywolf

MolotovMocktail

Subverting from within
Reaction score
I love cool art interventions like this. Another cool artist is Vermibus, who steals ads from bus shelters and paints over the them with a strong solvent to dissolve the ink then puts the posters back. Here's a video:

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads