Concord nc wanderer

Orphancrippler2219

Reaction score
Whats up yall? My name is Michael williams Currently living in concord north carolina and plan on leaving in march if not sooner. I want to hitch and ride trains to see the country and just away. Life in society just isnt for me. I want to use this time to soak much information as i can and prepare myself well for this adventure. I'll be bring my dog with me. He is 40 pounds and well trained. I spent my days off walking down the local tracks getting him used to the sounds of the horns and trains. I take him camping and he is good there also and extremely quiet.

Any information yall have would be much appreciated. I have decent camping experience and some good gear. I dont really have a destination I just want to see the beauty around me. Any tips or gear advice ill listen to. Any type of advice really please tell me whatever youre willing.

Reactions: Toadandspur

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads