Concertina?

J

Johnny P

I deleted myself
I wish I would've saw this thread a few months ago...i totally jut gave away a concertina...annoying little thing really.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

Latest Status Updates

Go to Savannah, seek out and sneak on a Q037, head over to Jacksonville, take Amtrak back to Savannah, problem solved!
It appears the recent upgrade broke the registration page, so if you know anyone trying to register an account that can't, that's why. I'm working on a fix.
just got seriously fucked on my tax return... clearly i deserve it for supporting a system that does not have my well-being in their interest!
Bey
It's a very unique, modern feeling, yes?: To miss someone you've never met...
A Simple Step Van wrote on wISDOMiZdUm's profile.
Been over a month. Whaddayadoin? Construction? ~ peace and hope this finds you well
See you later, San Diego. It’s back to the Rockies with me.
If anyone happens to be out that way over the next three weeks, hit me up! I’ll be milling around, playing shows, and getting into trouble <3
Maybe it's time to head towards Kingman... Alright think it's getting hot here in the southern desert.
Be a good person, be a good friend. Guys...if Jack helps you off a horse, then you help Jack off a horse!
Various portions of StP might be offline today as I perform a major upgrade to the website software!
Bey
Let us momentarily pause...for the Equinox!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Threads in last 24 hours
Messages in last 24 hours
Members in last 30 days
Latest member
farmboy